Just off the phone with AT&T Enterprise Business support, the Blackberry 9780 is actually LOADED INTO their system, it is NOT available yet, however it is in their system!!!

Greg you can call business enterprise sales, they will verify that the 9780 is loaded into their system, no date given, the 9800, I would like it sold and the proceeds sent to St.JUdes Childrens Hospital, from all of us here at CB.Com

The Phone is now showing available from AT&T on the Blackberry.com site, Its legit folks!!!
    Last edited by ItsaRaid; 01-07-11 at 10:06 PM.
    01-07-11 05:32 PM
    awesome! then AT&T users should expect it soon
    01-07-11 05:36 PM
    Wow..good news for AT&T users!! They were saying today that AT&T is discontinuing older BB versions, so perhaps it is time for them to release the 9780.

Just off the phone with AT&T Enterprise Business support, the Blackberry 9780 is actually LOADED INTO their system, it is NOT available yet, however it is in their system!!!

Greg you can call business enterprise sales, they will verify that the 9780 is loaded into their system, no date given, the 9800, I would like it sold and the proceeds sent to St.JUdes Childrens Hospital, from all of us here at CB.Com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 06:20 PM
    That's most likely my next phone. Next UG is in June.
    01-07-11 06:25 PM
    Overview

Specifications

Where to Buy

Choose a carrier or vendor

Models available from AT&T:
    BlackBerry� Bold� 9780, BlackBerry� Bold� 9700, BlackBerry� Bold� 9000

Call to buy now 1-888-333-6651

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 10:51 PM

The Phone is now showing available from AT&T on the Blackberry.com site, Its legit folks!!!
    LOL! Gee thanks but when I called they told me no such thing. No matter as I posted early this week that I was ending my contest as my VP damaged his phone beyond repair and had to take the 9800 to use for now. Maybe when we get it replaced with something decent I will offer it up again.

I still see NO URL showing the 9780 is available from AT&T.
    01-08-11 06:45 AM
    Maybe we will have it by mid February as some had predicted (based on a 90 day exclusivity deal for T-Mobile).
    01-08-11 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD