I read the topics started here, but I might have a unique problem. When I go to the media tab all the icons are missing, however, the icons are all present in the media folder. This happened after I updated to AppWorld 2.1. I tried a battery pull with no luck, any help would be much appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:41 PM
    This also happens when you install another theme that does away with the "tabs" of OS6. Simply just open the folder and move them into the media tab.

BB button > move to folder > media
    01-07-11 06:48 AM
    I lost my Media Icons from the Media Tab when I installed a new theme. They all appeared in a new folder on the ALL tab. I have been unable to move them back to the empty Media Tab, even after reverting back to the original theme. Basically there is no option "Media" in the list of folders after selecting Move to Folder.
    01-19-11 02:53 AM
    I had this problem when adding a theme. I changed back to the original AT&T one. Uninstalled the theme I PAID for, then did a battery pull and left it out for a few mins. After doing that and a memory clean, and another battery pull it went back to having the icons there. Do a real battery pull, and don't use a reboot application. Good luck!

01-20-11 10:07 AM
    Also get the same prblem. No matter what I've tried I can't get the media tab to populate. I've noticed it does it on a lot of themes. Have moved all the icons back into the media folder but still nothing shows on the media tab. Currently using the low carbon theme from mmmooo. Mailed them and they said will pass on to development team. Hopefully someone will find a solution.

01-21-11 05:03 PM
    A few of my friends are having the same prob.
    01-21-11 07:06 PM
    this just happened to me and i was struggling so much i was gunna cry but finally i figured it out. i tried everything; rebooting it like taking out the battery and sim card then putting it back in but it didn't work. but you just got to reset everything. go to options then tap or click on display then once you've done that then click or tap home screen preferences then scroll down where all those red words are and underneath those red words it says reset settings click or tap that and then it will give you a list of choices you want to reset. do all of them then click or tap apply and hopefully this will put your phone back to its regular self. oh, and also when you reset everything your wallpaper won't be there and stuff but all the stuff you downloaded that you've stored in your memory card and sim will still be there so don't worry about everything being wiped out. okay well good luck!
    06-26-11 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD