So I'm here. Downloading facebook AGAIN. For the 6th time.

Whats with this not allowing notifications though to my 9650 on an OFFICIAL 6.0?
    BB is supposed to be about communication and how can I communicate if only half of my comments are getting though?

I'm annoyed.

What am I to do?
    01-06-11 07:41 AM
    Facebook for me has been doing the same thing on my Storm 2 using OS 5.0. I wonder if its the app or if facebook is doing maintenance on the site that messes with the app. I think that the RIM facebook app is a joke. Someone needs to come up with one that can at least compare to the one for iphones.

Have you noticed that there is now a limit of SMS notifications on facebook? You can only subscribe to 50 pages now. I already have 275 so it wont let me add anymore.
    01-06-11 08:26 AM
    I'm not recieveing any notifications today. Are you guys having the same problem??
    01-06-11 08:43 AM
    My facebook keeps changing my privacy settings... i keep having to check them on a weekly basis now because it just shows everything to everyone.. is there a problem with the app itself?
    01-06-11 02:51 PM
    I think part of the problem is Facebook itself. My FB email/app notifications are sporadic. And my SMS notifications are coming in about 20 minutes late. It's REALLY annoying.
    01-06-11 04:55 PM
    I liked the one that sent you emails better.
    01-06-11 10:29 PM
    FB App 1.9 is too bad! Not just the notifications, but I'm having problems syncing my contacts and calendar entries too! I've deleted and reinstalled FB already like a million times!
    01-07-11 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD