Ok so I searched the forums and have tried all suggestions, but this darn calendar still isnt cooperating. I have 4 emails setup on my phone and I noticed that all of my calendar entries are categorized under my AOL account, but I want them to be categorized under my hotmail account which is synced with Outlook. I successfully changed my default calendar and messaging options to my hotmail and also went into desktop manager and manually deleted all of my calendar entries to start fresh. I assumed that when I re-synced with outlook that it would categorize the entries under my hotmail account since that is the new default option on the device, but it is still using AOL. I thought I followed everything to a T, but it just wont cooperate. Can somebody please assist me and tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you for your time.
    01-05-11 11:17 PM
    p.s. If I manually enter a calendar entry from my device, the default location is hotmail, so it seems to be fine in that regard so I don't understand why when it syncs the "new" entries from Outlook it is still AOL
    01-05-11 11:20 PM
    Fixed! So after reading more threads that suggested deleting certain service books to solve other problems, I thought I would try one more thing. Instead of deleting any service books, I just deleted the AOL account from my phone and then attempted a fresh calendar sync. Without the AOL account to apply to, a message popped up stating that my default location had changed to my hotmail account and to click ok to accept the changes. Voila...so it synced and I re-setup my AOL account after this. Im assuming that the problem was with DM somewhere, but hopefully this helps someone else with a similar problem down the road.
    01-06-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD