Could anyone help me? Im currently on my blackberry desktop manager and im trying to update my bold 9000 to the os 5.0.
    Right now on the updater it hasn't budged at all and says beside install is Reconnecting to JVM and has been like this for the
    past 30 minutes. Also at the same time my phone while connected through usb is displaying the error Reload Software 507...

What do i do...? Can somebody help me step by step?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nehs320; 01-05-11 at 01:03 AM.
    01-05-11 12:56 AM
    I hope you have created a backup before this as you will lose your contacts, settings and emails if you hadn't.

After you have installed the operating system which you downloaded, restart your computer

then go to:

Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader

from there, delete the file called vendor.xml

after deleting it, double click on the file named apploader.exe and start the process again.

when you get the options of what components you want to install, make sure you only select the items you need. Anything you don't need should be unchecked as it will only eat up your precious memory on the phone.

Example, no need to select English UK as a language, as the phone comes with English (United States) by default. Unless you need it offcourse.

After the upgrade has been done, proceed to restoring all your settings / contacts via the BlackBerry Desktop Manager

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Matrix Leader
    01-05-11 01:29 AM
    it hasn't budged at all and says beside install is Reconnecting to JVM and has been like this for the
    past 30 minutes. ...
    Matrix Leader may have missed this critical point. The support software is correctly installed and each of the suggested steps has been accomplished.

The Java VM software is the first component to be installed and is attempting to reconnect to complete the OS download step.

It is not unusual for this step to take 30 min or more. Hopefully, but now, it has completed that step and continued the upload process.

If not, review the connections. You should have a direct connection between the USB ports. If there are any hubs or extenders, remove them and connect directly to the computer.

Repeat the install and give it time to finish the connection.
    01-05-11 09:57 AM
    Could anyone help me? Im currently on my blackberry desktop manager and im trying to update my bold 9000 to the os 5.0.
    Right now on the updater it hasn't budged at all and says beside install is Reconnecting to JVM and has been like this for the
    past 30 minutes. Also at the same time my phone while connected through usb is displaying the error Reload Software 507...
    02-27-12 10:46 PM
    after i have deleted, i cant find apploader.exe what do i do next ???
    02-23-14 01:34 AM

What do i do...? Can somebody help me step by step?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-14 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD