I cracked the screen and I was wondering if they have the screens for sale.
    01-04-11 01:26 PM
    I'm assuming you are talking about the Storm2, if this is correct then you can buy it however you need to know the model of the LCD from your Storm2 as there are two different models and only one will work. I believe theere are two models not sure though, in the past I've seen two models for every Blackberry but while searching for the product can only find one model.

BlackBerry Storm2 9520/9550 OEM LCD/digitizer unit - 002/111 - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile

Ebay has a whole bunch as well. Make sure you buy the LCD screen and digitizer
    01-04-11 01:35 PM
    01-04-11 07:18 PM
    I replaced the screen on my broken storm2. What a major pain. Set a few hours aside to get it done. And know that the screen will eventually loosen up on you. I bought the screen on eBay (be sure to ask them for the adhesive too). Good luck. IT might be cheaper and less frustrating to just take it somewhere to be fixed.
    01-07-11 06:28 PM
    i found my screen here
    Fone Master

it takes me 30 minutes to replace it. easy and with no problems. the only thing was that the 2 little black covers bellow and up the screen has glue on it
    01-12-11 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD