wassup. i just recently got a blackberry torch. its actually my first smartphone (i had a moto razr before) and i found this site to be pretty helpful.

anyways, im kinda annoyed with minor os problems on thee torch, like the texts showing up midway through conversations and w.e. I saw that there was an update but im not gonna go through the process of plugging my phone in the cmputer and ******* with the os.

so i ws wondering if rim does a thing where they release the update directly to ur phone kinda like how ps3 updates itself.
    01-03-11 10:59 PM
    You can update wirelessly thru AT&T but I'm sure most people on here would tell you to use Desktop manager. If your not comfortable with doing an update and you just bought the phone thru the carrier, you could probably just walk into your store and ask them to update it. Also, if you're on here a while you'll soon pick up on the fact that battery pulls fix a majority of annoying glitches. After I bought a Blackberry I read every bit of information on them I could find, learned the shortcuts, took phones apart, etc. This forum is a mecca of info.
    Last edited by fass; 01-03-11 at 11:16 PM.
    01-03-11 11:13 PM
    wassup. i just recently got a blackberry torch. its actually my first smartphone (i had a moto razr before) and i found this site to be pretty helpful.

anyways, im kinda annoyed with minor os problems on thee torch, like the texts showing up midway through conversations and w.e. I saw that there was an update but im not gonna go through the process of plugging my phone in the cmputer and ******* with the os.

so i ws wondering if rim does a thing where they release the update directly to ur phone kinda like how ps3 updates itself.
    As far as I know that SMS bug is still not fixed. I am using .337 and its still there.
    01-04-11 12:15 AM
    The bug is for sure not fixed I'm running .337 as well but with BDHP v5 hybrid installed
    01-04-11 12:16 AM
    Have .337 and still have the SMS bug. But a little trick I learned from someone else on this forum is that if you quickly scroll up and then down on the track pad, it'll take you straight to the newest message. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 01:28 AM
    To run official software Wireless Updates, you have to start from the previous Official OS. The Wireless Updates are not full OS versions, they are patches that update your software to the latest version. If you don't have the official, the WU doesn't know where to start, and won't be recognized.

01-04-11 02:01 AM
    As far as I know that SMS bug is still not fixed. I am using .337 and its still there.
    Damn.. Besides that for the most part I'm fine with the phone.

01-04-11 06:47 AM
    Easy way to fix the SMS bug is to click in the reply area and then scroll up. That too will take you to the last message.

01-04-11 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD