How do I move my separate email account folders on my Torch desktop into my a separate folder so they don't take up so much desktop real estate? It used to be easy to create new folders and to m ove icons around the desktop in my BB Bold, but now I can't figure out how to do it with the Torch.

PS I am not on an Enterprise server.
    01-01-11 12:07 PM
    #1. Menu>Add Folder --name your folder and choose icon
    #2. highlight icon you want moved then Menu>Move to Folder>select folder you just made.
    Done!

(You can also move icons by pressing the icon on the screen. A menu pops up and you can select move to folder from there as well.)
    01-01-11 12:48 PM
    Thanks, Phish Girl. Your response is what the documentation says, too, but somehow I don't have an Add Folder option on my Menu whyen I select it from anywhere
    01-01-11 07:36 PM
    Make sure it says all at the top of your little subsections and highlight an icon like contacts, bbm, ect.. and then press your menu key. You can't add folders to the media, frequent, downloads or anything like that.. You can only add them if you're under the all section..
    01-01-11 09:29 PM
    Why do this? Hide them and have them all deliver to Messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 10:15 PM
    Make sure it says all at the top of your little subsections and highlight an icon like contacts, bbm, ect.. and then press your menu key. You can't add folders to the media, frequent, downloads or anything like that.. You can only add them if you're under the all section..
    Oh good point, I forgot about that.
    01-01-11 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD