I would like to sync my organizer data between my BB Style 9670 and my home computer wirelessly via Wi-Fi. I have set up the Wi-Fi connection between my device and my wireless router. How do I sync my organizer data without using the USB cable?
    12-30-10 06:25 PM
    Nice idea, great concept, but not possible.
    12-30-10 07:41 PM
    I would like to sync my organizer data between my BB Style 9670 and my home computer wirelessly via Wi-Fi. I have set up the Wi-Fi connection between my device and my wireless router. How do I sync my organizer data without using the USB cable?
    As far as I'm aware, the only way to sync Outlook wirelessly is via the Desktop Manager using the bluetooth connection. There is no wi-fi option that I'm aware of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 08:34 PM
    i agree with everyone on this (of course) - but - you might want to check out Blackberry Enterprise Server Express and see if it might work for you:

Get BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express for free!

BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express wirelessly synchronizes Microsoft� Exchange or IBM� Lotus� Domino� with BlackBerry smartphones.

It provides advanced BlackBerry smartphone business features with no software license fees or additional per user license fees, and works with most personal BlackBerry data plans or BlackBerry enterprise data plans.

You can find the download file and more info on blackberry.com.
    12-31-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD