Hey All,

New here to the forum and I just bought the Blackberry Style and what can I see it's everything I want from a phone. No more **** dialing .

I had the Palm Pre and made the switch after I dropped it in the toilet. I don't think I will ever leave blackberry.
    12-30-10 08:32 AM
    Hey All,

New here to the forum and I just bought the Blackberry Style and what can I see it's everything I want from a phone. No more **** dialing .

I had the Palm Pre and made the switch after I dropped it in the toilet. I don't think I will ever leave blackberry.
    Cool story. Congrats!
    12-30-10 08:36 AM
    Cool story. Congrats!
    Hey Thanks! I had a blackberry about 3 years ago and I had that phone for about 2 years. The 8703e I believe it was. I had 5 phones since lol and they are sucked.
    12-30-10 08:40 AM
    Lol I don't even want to know how you managed to drop your phone in the toilet. Welcome and please feel free to ask questions. Everyone (ok, most everyone) is here to help.
    12-30-10 08:41 AM
    Lol I don't even want to know how you managed to drop your phone in the toilet. Welcome and please feel free to ask questions. Everyone (ok, most everyone) is here to help.

HAHA. It was a god sent for me to go back to the Blackberry . I was talking on the phone and bam dropped right in lol. I said I guess its time for a new phone.
    12-30-10 09:02 AM
    My wife has a Style after coming from a Tour and she LOVES it. Absolutely loves it. She says 'everything just feels right and where it should be'.

She couldn't be happier.
    12-30-10 04:40 PM
    My wife has a Style after coming from a Tour and she LOVES it. Absolutely loves it. She says 'everything just feels right and where it should be'.

She couldn't be happier.
    Hey Johnny,

You are absolutely correct the style has everything I want. I couldnt be happier right now. WOOOT
    12-30-10 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD