Hello Everyone,

I've been searching like crazy for an answer on this, and I just got to the point where I decided to post the question out there to see who can help.

I recently upgraded from a Storm to a Storm 2. My problem is that every time I do a battery pull, the Facebook app logs off, and asks me for my password again. My Storm would stay logged on regardless.

When I bought this Storm2 there were IT Policies on it that I removed using CrackUtil (don't know if that has anything to do with it)

I also disabled Memory Cleanup, but that didn't do much.

Let me know if you have any suggestions....

Thanks in advance.
    12-29-10 01:31 PM
    Hmm...if you had not mentioned previous IT policies on it, I would have recommended simply deleting, rebooting and then reinstalling the FB app...I would highly recommend you do a complete wipe, then reload the OS and then reinstall the FB app.

Another method would be to go into the FB app, clear the cache, log out and reboot. Then try it again and see if that works.
    12-29-10 02:02 PM
    Hi Kazmi, thanks for the reply...

As a matter of fact I did a full wipe...only restoring service books and contacts...re-installed everything and no luck...

Your suggestion didn't work...I'm sorry!

Any other suggestions?
    12-29-10 06:51 PM
    You think THAT'S bad--try using the Hasbro Scrabble app on a Touch or iPhone! It constantly logs out of FB. (FB is what you use to start up games with strangers or friends.) it's a PITA, but I love the game, so what choice do I have?
    12-29-10 07:20 PM
    Do you have the same problem Dave?

Just to update those of you following at home...

I tried uninstalling and downloading/installing facebook via OTA so I could change the permissions, but yet no luck...
    12-29-10 09:40 PM

I tried uninstalling and downloading/installing facebook via OTA so I could change the permissions, but yet no luck...
    12-29-10 09:42 PM

AFAIK, I haven't had it log me out on the Storm yet. I frequently see a new badge show up in Messages, and on the FB icon, and when I click the app to read the latest, I'm never prompted for a password. I'm running FB 1.9.0.20
    12-29-10 11:37 PM
    Has anyone found out how to resolve this problem? My wife just bought a Storm 2 and it's really annoying to always have to login into facebook and twitter after every reboot.
    01-12-11 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD