Hello everyone, I have been using blackberries most of my cellphone using life, right now I am currently using an HTC EVO on sprint and it is a very good phone but it isn't for me.

So I was wondering, I haven't kept up on the blackberry news and looked around last night and didn't see anything but is there any hint that a new blackberry for sprint is going to come out soon, and maybe I should wait?

And also is there anyone one these forums that would like to trade me a (sprint) 9650 for my evo? I am getting a refurb in the mail soon so the EVO will be basically new. Maybe there is someone out there dieing to go to android? Well I am dieing to go back to blackberry so maybe we could work something out, the EVO is the best android phone for sprint (the cult fallowing for the phone proves this). I hope someone is interested.
    12-28-10 12:16 AM
    There is nothing that has been anounced coming out. You might have better luck trying to trade if you go to the Marketplace forum.
    12-28-10 12:23 AM
    Ha thank you, I will try my luck out there!
    12-28-10 12:39 AM
    I was wondering if there would be a kind soul out there who would post for me on the marketplace forum? I will give you all the info you would need to post, I just don't have over 100 posts in the forums to be able to post in the market place forum. I personally think it is a little bit of bull that I can't post because I've been on the forums since 2008 and buy apps from the crackberry market place... why do I need 100 posts?
    12-28-10 02:16 PM
    I was wondering if there would be a kind soul out there who would post for me on the marketplace forum? I will give you all the info you would need to post, I just don't have over 100 posts in the forums to be able to post in the market place forum. I personally think it is a little bit of bull that I can't post because I've been on the forums since 2008 and buy apps from the crackberry market place... why do I need 100 posts?
    Apparently CB wants to be sure that you are a confirmed member of the CB nation, they probably don't want scammers comming in here and causing problems for their members. Just my $.02 fwiw.
    12-28-10 02:21 PM
    Yeah I get that but shouldn't my time being a member be considered at all? I could just spam the forums to get to 100 posts I guess.
    12-28-10 02:38 PM
    You can always try Craigs List in your local area as well. Just be careful.
    There are legit people and also those who try to rip off. If you decide to post put in your post that the person HAS to meet you at a corporate Sprint store. If they don't, then you don't want to deal with them.
    12-28-10 03:25 PM
    If you don't have any luck in the market place you can always ebay your htc evo and use the money to buy a bold 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 09:59 PM
    I am going to try craigslist and I'm just going to spam the forums to get 100 posts, I'd rather try the marketplace because I hate dealing with people on craigslist.
    12-28-10 10:58 PM
    Oh I also already bought my self a 9650, I'm just waiting for it in the mail!
    12-28-10 10:59 PM
    Was wondering if you have heard anything on a release date from Verizon on the OS 6 for our 9650's. Notice that you post a lot Jude526....
    12-28-10 11:08 PM
    i did the same thing a few days ago (i traded my friend my 9650 for an evo) and lets just say im in complete agreement with you, nice phone, but not for me, and also awful batt life! .... needless to say, i will be trading back fro my 9650
    12-29-10 11:00 AM
    I mean the phones are OK.....but compared to the Berry, they got some growing up to do....
    12-29-10 11:08 PM
    I don't know when the 6.0 will be released for Verizon sorry !
    12-30-10 06:58 PM
    I actually just packed my EVO away....its a great phone but nothing comes close to the email the way BB does it. The Evo was like i thought a phone for more media use than business. So I'll keep it in the closet and keep using my BB
    12-30-10 07:45 PM
    It looks like you already swapped, but if you haven't, a sprint torch is being rumored.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 01:01 AM
    Yeah I get that but shouldn't my time being a member be considered at all? I could just spam the forums to get to 100 posts I guess.
    You're just kidding, right? Because if you do that you will be banned and your post count will never go anywhere. I think rules are put in place for a reason and other have graciously explained other courses of action.
    Good Luck and I hope you love your Bold as we all do!!!
    12-31-10 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD