Just curious as to what others have as a ringtone.- I personally like the 24 ctu ringtone. It's distinct enough to be recognized by 24 enthusiasts, yet ok for the workplace too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-07 02:14 PM
    I have this goofy "Ring Ring" as my default ringer.
    my husband is "At Last" by Etta James
    my son is the USC fight song
    when work calls, it's "Dang Me" by Roger Miller

I also have the first part of "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash - the mexican horn part, but I can't figure out who to set that one for.
    09-29-07 02:56 PM
    I change ringtones often. They are basically most current hit songs and some of my old time favs.
    I got the 24 ringtone for my mom and bro they like tht show.
    I used 'You have a Call' alot.
    09-29-07 03:30 PM
    I have the Transformers as my ringtone. My wife's tone (when she calls me) is set to a voicenote she sent me
    10-01-07 11:44 PM
    I like the delivered calypso tone.
    10-02-07 04:47 PM
    I love The Cult's ringtone, She Sell's Sanctuary, but I can't seem to find the polytone one that I used with my older Sprint phone. That was by far the best ringtone for me.
    Angel
    10-04-07 02:14 PM
    I use the 24 ringtone 90% of the time except during the winter when the show is on, then I can't use it because I go nuts thinking that my BB is ringing when it's not. Damn surround sound

What I alternate through is at Index of /rings
    Z10Joey likes this.
    10-04-07 02:25 PM
    I just changed my primary ringtone from The Muppets' "Manamanah" to a snaredrum riff from Rush's Neil Peart.
    10-05-07 08:45 AM
    Just curious as to what others have as a ringtone.- I personally like the 24 ctu ringtone. It's distinct enough to be recognized by 24 enthusiasts, yet ok for the workplace too.

Lol, have the same one. Love that show, and can imagine that 24 people recognize that tone
    And Mlomeli, that is such a cool idea, that voicenote from your wife. Should try that too!
    10-05-07 08:55 AM
    right now i have a few that i made. some personalized ones: jack johnson banana pancakes, dave matthews band ants marching and louisiana bayou, my favorite atmosphere song.. i would say the name but it has "foul language" in the title and i don't know what the rules about swearing are....
    10-10-07 12:53 AM
    I just changed my primary ringtone from The Muppets' "Manamanah" to a snaredrum riff from Rush's Neil Peart.
    Where'd you get the manamanah ringtone? I want it!

12-08-08 03:07 PM
    Love in your mouth for my lady friends. And roxanne by the police for my txts. Lots of other fun stuff as well

12-08-08 04:20 PM
    I have "Call to the Post" as my main tone. I have the "Wife Alert" when the wife calls.
    12-08-08 04:32 PM
    Right now my default ringer is "Christmas Time is Here Again" by the Beatles.
    12-08-08 04:44 PM
    I use the old fashioned phone ringtone. I've found that if I have a song as a ringtone, I wind up singing instead of answering! For text messages, I have the ESPN theme booping tune.
    12-08-08 04:50 PM
    1+ I have the same
    12-08-08 04:52 PM
    I have the whistling theme from Kill Bill.
    12-08-08 04:52 PM
    You could have whateva u like by T.I.

12-08-08 06:15 PM
    Haha...Low by Flo Rida
    12-08-08 07:59 PM
    using magic carpet ride (john kay + steppenwolf)

and my voicemail's are set to the OLD aol YOUVE GOT MAIL!

and everything else txt's etc are all set to default.
    12-08-08 09:07 PM
    I have one ringtone I made for my wife's phone calls. Everyone
    and everything else is set to Ringer_BBpro_2.
    12-08-08 09:43 PM
    My default ring is Indiana Jones Theme but everyone in my phone book has a custom tone. I have roughly 60 tones on my card

12-08-08 11:36 PM
    I have a ring for almost everyone! Haha. My main ringer is the theme from the us office though. Love me some Jim Halpert!

12-08-08 11:43 PM
    For those of you using multiple ringtones how many contacts do
    you all have.

I have the one custom for my wife because no one is more
    important and I want to know when it is her. The other 1400+
    people in my address book and BBM can (and do) share the same tone.
    12-08-08 11:52 PM
    I use the old fashioned phone ringtone. I've found that if I have a song as a ringtone, I wind up singing instead of answering! For text messages, I have the ESPN theme booping tune.
    I had the ESPN chime as my text message ring tone. I just changed it to the "pacman dies" tone

12-09-08 01:16 AM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD