Changes v2 to v3
    -Amazing Extra Free Space
    -more performance
    -slightly better overall experience
    -browser (faster loading & render)
    -more stability

BASE:
    - 9700: 6.0.0.418

NOTE I recommend doing a backup and then wiping device before installing...

Normal Instalation:

1) Remove any installed OS and install 9700 6.0.0.418
    2) Run SupremBG v3 Installer
    3) Run loader.exe and install

Clean Instalation:

1) Remove any installed OS and install 9700 6.0.0.418
    2) Run SupremBG v3 Installer
    3) Make sure to create a backup
    4) Wipe device using /nojvm, BBSAK or similiar tool (recommended)
    5) Run loader.exe and install

-enjoy and leave feedback

Link:
    Megaupload

MORE LINKS:
    Multiupload
    Last edited by borferkic; 12-28-10 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Link Changed
    12-26-10 10:15 PM
    borf, not interested to build 9650 hybrid? Just amazed with your build since my friend installed it and it's awesome.
    12-27-10 03:26 AM
    there is hebrew lang in this hybrid?

edit:

omg plesae upload to mediafire ...mu is slow!!!
    Last edited by yahav876; 12-27-10 at 05:07 AM.
    12-27-10 04:54 AM
    This is by far the loveliest christmas gift ever! It is stable,memory and battery are very stable! Over all feel is good and fast! Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 03:46 PM
    Nice Hybrid. I wanted to try something that gave me some extra space and this definitely did it! I was down to 26mb on my previous Hybrid install and it is currently showing 74.1mb free. Thank you.

No other issues so far, although just installed. Seems snappier. :P
    12-27-10 05:47 PM
    already install this hybrid..
    run around more than 12 hour now..
    so far so good..
    battery life.. great..
    memory leaked acceptable...
    12-27-10 06:51 PM
    i have v2 and i love this hybrid. V3 should be amazing
    12-27-10 08:49 PM
    I tried v2 which is very good but no BBM contact images displayed, has anyone tried if this v3 has images on BBM?
    12-27-10 09:16 PM
    I tried v2 which is very good but no BBM contact images displayed, has anyone tried if this v3 has images on BBM?
    BBMSN contact pics depends of rim net, still have problems
    12-27-10 10:38 PM
    I tried it...very very good one

memory free is like 5
    12-28-10 03:11 AM
    I uploaded to more server, now have more mirrors
    12-28-10 10:12 PM
    Sounds interesting. I will try this one!
    Thanks Master GodBerry :P Yesterday was my birthday so this is a nice birthday gift xD
    Last edited by ilovebb4ever; 12-29-10 at 02:45 AM.
    12-29-10 02:25 AM
    Well my first impression: Smooth feeling, 120,3mb free, the first boot was pretty fast (with the thought in mind that the first boot is always the longest.) With other hybrids if I want to click a message to make in readable you have to wait longer before it is marked as readed. In this hybrid it is just like OS5 really fast. Browsing experience is SUPER fast, let me explain if you are going to a regular website with good a good ping, you have to wait before it loads every large picture etcetera but it loaded now right away(i'm on 3G). The BBM cursor is still not there but that is a bug of RIM..
    The memory leak is something i can't say about now, I need a day or so to give a feedback about that.

I really liked the installer on the beginning. Not because i'm a noob i really like to copy and paste it manually etcetera:P But for other people it is important if they want to use it that they wont be discouraged by the 'difficulty' of the installation.

Well I need to find the critic points, because I have used it just a couple of minutes:P

Cheers for the release

PS: I recommend to restore the Service Book, because I didn't got my mail accounts back.
    Last edited by ilovebb4ever; 12-29-10 at 03:35 AM.
    12-29-10 03:30 AM
    could be nice to have back voice dialing
    12-29-10 03:45 AM
    Wow! Another hybrid! God I love 9700. Gonna download and try it once I bet back at home *currently at office*

Thanks for sharing! You made my day
    12-29-10 04:37 AM
    This is the best and lightest OS6! I still have the same free memory when I was running OS5. So that says it all about this hybrid.

Browser and Messenger is all fast.

RECOMMENDED
    12-30-10 02:53 AM
    Are you able to have contact pictures of BBM (blackberry messenger)?
    12-30-10 08:59 AM
    Are you able to have contact pictures of BBM (blackberry messenger)?
    Yes. What I did was did a batt pull early in the morning, when the mobile network is not heavy.
    Try it. The pictures will all update with no problem

12-30-10 06:58 PM
    i installed this hybrid two days ago and i must say its awesome!!
    very fast booting, very stable app memory. for sure there is a leak but it recovers very fast and wont sink to much, a few megs a day.
    also no java errors so far.
    had 114mb free after clean installations with a few apps (facebook, social feeds, podcasts). Now with a few more apps it is at 103mb.
    i see that shou removed the background images which saves 4megs, also i would recommend you to shrink out the stock ringstones and provide them as m4a files to put them on media card, you could save another 5megs (i removed the cods manually via BBSAK, now i have 110megs free after reboot).

installion was very easy with your .exe file. Gives the hybrid a very professional touch, like it.

thanks for your work on this nice build. looking forward to see more hybrids from you in the near future

greetings from germany
    12-31-10 07:24 AM
    still running your v2 hybrid, will try this on next year
    12-31-10 01:48 PM
    memory is good..

but the baterry drain is bad...
    12-31-10 02:09 PM
    memory is good..

but the baterry drain is bad...
    hmm cant agree on my device the battery drain is exactly like it was on OS5.
    two working days before the battery indicator turns to yellow. (sometimes normal, sometimes heavy usage)
    also i dont have the battery drop bug. (35%->8%).

i must repeat that this hybrid works very great for me, at the end of a day i have 94MB App Memory, when i wake up next moring and check the memory it is at 105,9.I never turn my phone off, just regular keylock.
    I did not notice any further bugs that comes with this hybrid except of the normal OS6 leak bugs like Cursor on BBM or sometimes disappearing cursor when reading emails or editing contacts (cursor will come back again if you scroll up).
    01-02-11 12:59 PM
    hmm cant agree on my device the battery drain is exactly like it was on OS5.
    two working days before the battery indicator turns to yellow. (sometimes normal, sometimes heavy usage)
    also i dont have the battery drop bug. (35%->8%).

i must repeat that this hybrid works very great for me, at the end of a day i have 94MB App Memory, when i wake up next moring and check the memory it is at 105,9.I never turn my phone off, just regular keylock.
    I did not notice any further bugs that comes with this hybrid except of the normal OS6 leak bugs like Cursor on BBM or sometimes disappearing cursor when reading emails or editing contacts (cursor will come back again if you scroll up).
    good for you, but not for me..

i do have battery drop..yes (35%->8%)

the memory is good..
    besides, i'm using many apps

but the quality of memory drain very good..

but sorry, the battery drop..
    01-02-11 05:22 PM
    battery issue maybe is for one of your apps
    01-03-11 03:51 AM
    Can i use it in the new leak cuz this hybrid was the best on os6

01-04-11 12:59 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD