1)how do i get to radio from menu?? i kept reading on other post its through manage connections but i have totally no idea.. >.<

2)why does my whatsapp always have to be redownloaded??
    sometimes it will just "hang" and not sent my message out till i redownload a new one..

please guide me >.< its my first bb and im having lots of simple stupid problems >.<
    12-23-10 08:14 AM
    1)how do i get to radio from menu?? i kept reading on other post its through manage connections but i have totally no idea.. >.<

sometimes it will just "hang" and not sent my message out till i redownload a new one..

please guide me >.< its my first bb and im having lots of simple stupid problems >.<

1) look for an antenna like icon, that's the connection manager.

2) I can't help you about this one as I don't have it on my BB.
    esterpllingg likes this.
    12-23-10 08:26 AM

For No. 1 - It is not a radio that you listen to music on, it's the radio used for communication on the BB.
    esterpllingg likes this.
    12-23-10 07:01 PM
    For No. 1 - It is not a radio that you listen to music on, it's the radio used for communication on the BB.
    what you mean by communication??so there isnt a radio on BB??unlike nokias and sony ericsson??*sorry for being dumb.. XD
    12-24-10 04:30 AM
    On a Blackberry, the "radio" refers to the cellular radio which is used for the phone and data functions.

It's not an FM or AM radio that you would use to listen to music. You would need to use a data application for that functionality.
    esterpllingg likes this.
    12-24-10 09:29 AM
    On a Blackberry, the "radio" refers to the cellular radio which is used for the phone and data functions.

It's not an FM or AM radio that you would use to listen to music. You would need to use a data application for that functionality.
    awww..that sucks..zzz..thank you
    01-12-11 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD