Question? Can you only synch email through the desktop manager if you are on an enterprise server? Because I am not..... and the option to configure it is grayed out. I have about 8000 emails on my black berry and it will take me yers to delete them if I can't do it via my outlook account... I am currently using version 4.2.1 of the desktop manager

Help!!!
    07-30-08 08:45 PM
    With BIS, emails are pushed to the device and there is not a way to sync the email, only the Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and the Memo pad.

If you want to delete mass emails, just put the cursor on the date above them, push the menu key and select Delete.

Or you can press the shift key and scroll to highlight as many as you want, then the menu key and delete.
    07-30-08 09:01 PM
    With BIS, emails are pushed to the device and there is not a way to sync the email, only the Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and the Memo pad.

If you want to delete mass emails, just put the cursor on the date above them, push the menu key and select Delete.

Or you can press the shift key and scroll to highlight as many as you want, then the menu key and delete.
    Okay... thanks for the tips! I will do the date thing....

Thanks Again!
    07-30-08 09:04 PM
    I guess I have a semi-related question. I'm on a BES Server and messages are being pushed to the Berry. But why are DELETED / Moved messages in Outlook still showing up in the Berry. Seems like the Inbox is not Syncing as it should?

Forgive my ignorance I'm coming from a Windows Mobile Device and am experiencing withdrawal.
    07-31-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD