I cannot seem to find where to insert the sd card on my Torch. Please help!
    12-20-10 08:09 PM
    It's in the battery compartment. It is right above the sim card.
    12-20-10 08:12 PM
    Yep the sim card is below it. look for a rubber tab.
    12-20-10 08:26 PM
    Bottom Left.
    12-20-10 09:40 PM
    I had no problem FINDING the memory card, my problem is that I don't know how to change it. When I had my Curve I didn't try to find out and broke the little door on it. Luckily it didn't matter and I was able to still put it back in and do everything with the card no problem.

With this Torch though, I have looked through numerous Crackberry posts, How To Videos, been through two different BB owners manual from front to back and I STILL don't know how to change it!

I bought a new 16 GB card, loaded the new OS and want to put in the new card before I start adding the applications and music.

I'm going through severe BB withdrawal here, it has been off for over 9 hours and my hours are going in circles from all the note taking that I have done while going through the manuals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated please! Do I move the little metal door at all that is over the card? There is no writing saying anything on it, so I don't know if its a door or not. Do I just slide the card out?

Please, any help will be SO appreciated; I'm going insane with this.

Thanks in advance!

~Jazzi~

12-22-10 09:52 PM
    I had no problem FINDING the memory card, my problem is that I don't know how to change it. When I had my Curve I didn't try to find out and broke the little door on it. Luckily it didn't matter and I was able to still put it back in and do everything with the card no problem.

With this Torch though, I have looked through numerous Crackberry posts, How To Videos, been through two different BB owners manual from front to back and I STILL don't know how to change it!

I bought a new 16 GB card, loaded the new OS and want to put in the new card before I start adding the applications and music.

I'm going through severe BB withdrawal here, it has been off for over 9 hours and my hours are going in circles from all the note taking that I have done while going through the manuals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated please! Do I move the little metal door at all that is over the card? There is no writing saying anything on it, so I don't know if its a door or not. Do I just slide the card out?

Please, any help will be SO appreciated; I'm going insane with this.

Thanks in advance!

~Jazzi~

It's really easy Jazzi, lift up the little rubber tab directly over the memory card slot. slide the card into the slot, Sandisk or whatever brand you have logo up facing you and you should be good to go.
    Jazzi-Rocks likes this.
    12-22-10 10:05 PM
    OMG! Thank you so much! I was so afraid of breaking something again that I am still sitting here with the case off and going through BB withdrawal terrified I would break it!

Thank you SO much! Have an awesome holiday too.

Thanks,

~Jazzi~
    12-22-10 10:12 PM
    No problem! Enjoy that Torch
    12-23-10 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD