12-20-10 11:45 AM
    The incredible HD/mecha will soon be real lol
    12-20-10 01:40 PM
    i will be picking up the inc HD as soon as its out.
    12-20-10 05:39 PM
    I wont go anywhere near the Inc HD if it isn't dual core. Not going to buy a device that is outdated before it releases.
    12-21-10 09:24 AM
    Won't go anywhere near BigRed, don't care if it's dual core with a with a 1080p SLED screen.
    Whats wrong with bigred?
    Did they not use lube when they raped you $$$?
    12-21-10 09:52 AM
    Won't go anywhere near BigRed, don't care if it's dual core with a with a 1080p SLED screen.
    Cool. I was just letting VZW customers know what's good. Keep the carrier hate somewhere else. I bet this turns into a flamewar because of your comment.
    12-21-10 09:58 AM
    Cool. I was just letting VZW customers know what's good. Keep the carrier hate somewhere else. I bet this turns into a flamewar because of your comment.
    Haha exactly. Different carriers for different people. What works well for someone else might not work good for the person next to them. Different stroke for different folks!
    12-21-10 10:12 AM
    Whats wrong with bigred?
    Did they not use lube when they raped you $$$?
    PM me if you want to know
    12-21-10 10:13 AM
    oh well,

edit:

Doesn't every thread on this board turn into a 1) flamefest 2) x vs. y thread 3) complete randomness
    at least we know where this one is headed.
    Yes but it gets old. This is for information to be spread. All it takes is for one random troll to read your comment and this thread is completely useless. Let's discuss upcoming VZW LTE devices and CES rumors. Not every thread has to follow the same direction.
    12-21-10 10:30 AM
    Atleast Im used to constant problems , its been years for comcast and they still dont have it right. I wont use my local verizon because of sales people and travel to the next town.
    12-23-10 08:20 AM
    12-28-10 06:21 PM
    So glad the kids aren't buying into the carrier debate. Looks like a EVO with more sex appeal. Google branding, no bing! bring on the DOLT. I want more hardware specs, is there any?
    12-28-10 06:29 PM
    The name kind of sucks but I guess it will grow on me like Storm did. Would have preferred Incredible 4G, Mecha, even Lightning. Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that htc surprises us with dual core!

Off topic, but Obsidian was released for DX avt.
    12-28-10 06:31 PM
    Yea I don't like the name either. I wonder how bad the battery life will be..hopefully not as bad as the Evo when it first came out, but I am expecting worse. Also it seems like it is just a desire HD with LTE. So I would guess it has similar specs. I am not expecting dual core, which is a shame because all the other LTE devices that will be announced are going to make this device look like a POS.

Have you tried Obsidian, M? Rubix 1.9.5 is running extremely well for me.
    12-28-10 06:34 PM
    I like it! But I too hopes it has a dual core processor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 06:39 PM
    Will be trying it out in a minute. Seems like there still a battery drain issue but I'll still give it a shot.
    12-28-10 06:41 PM
    Are there any rumored LTE moto devices rumored yet? I have yet to meet or talk to a person that has not like their moto droid. X droid1 and 2. Everyone seems to like them, very like complaining about battery life!
    12-28-10 06:43 PM
    Will be trying it out in a minute. Seems like there still a battery drain issue but I'll still give it a shot.
    Yea fromt what I have heard the ROM FLIES. But the battery life is horrible a long with a few other bugs that would **** me off (no working camera/camcorder/video). Let me know how it is though. This is the first TRUE AOSP ROM for the DX.

Are there any rumored LTE moto devices rumored yet? I have yet to meet or talk to a person that has not like their moto droid. X droid1 and 2. Everyone seems to like them, very like complaining about battery life!
    Moto is going to be announcing several devices. I am sure one will be a dual core LTE device. The Olympus is dual core and will be going to AT&T I think. I forget the name of the other one but it is suppose to be basically the same and coming to VZW.
    jebulls likes this.
    12-28-10 06:48 PM
    The HTC Mecha looks just like the HD7. I love the 4.3 inch screen HTC devices. I always liked the look and feel of the EVO over my Droid X even though I still very much like the X's metal build.

And is it me or does the Evo and Desire screen seem bigger than the one on the Droid X? When I handled an HD7 the screen seemed bigger than the screen on my X yet they are both 4.3 inches. Probably because the X's is taller and narrower while the HD7's is wider.

12-28-10 06:59 PM
    The HTC Mecha looks just like the HD7. I love the 4.3 inch screen HTC devices. I always liked the look and feel of the EVO over my Droid X even though I still very much like the X's metal build.

And is it me or does the Evo and Desire screen seem bigger than the one on the Droid X? When I handled an HD7 the screen seemed bigger than the screen on my X yet they are both 4.3 inches. Probably because the X's is taller and narrower while the HD7's is wider.

The HTC devices are wider so it looks bigger.
    12-28-10 07:13 PM
    The HTC devices are wider so it looks bigger.
    Yeah it seemed bigger than my X but still small enough to fit in my pocket.

12-28-10 07:25 PM
    Yeah it seemed bigger than my X but still small enough to fit in my pocket.

Yea. The DX is taller and thinner.
    12-28-10 07:37 PM

As much as I like HTC, they take cues from apple. Most of their phones have that formish (not a word) factor. I actually like Motorola's industrial approach, and direct violation of apples idea of what a phone should look like. I will pass on this device. Moto is going to drop something real sweet I have a good feeling.
    12-28-10 08:12 PM
    Yea. The DX is taller and thinner.
    Thanks to the 16:9 ratio, which I think is perfect.
    12-28-10 08:13 PM
    As much as I like HTC, they take cues from apple. Most of their phones have that formish (not a word) factor. I actually like Motorola's industrial approach, and direct violation of apples idea of what a phone should look like. I will pass on this device. Moto is going to drop something real sweet I have a good feeling.
    Yup. I like the look and feel too. It is different. And Moto is definitely going to drop something sweet. Every dual core device will most likely be better than this one.

Thanks to the 16:9 ratio, which I think is perfect.
    Yea it is really nice. The extra width on the HTC devices throws me off a little bit.
    12-28-10 09:03 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD