Have you ever felt frustrated when you have locked your BlackBerry� before putting into your pocket or handbag and yet your BlackBerry� still becomes unlocked and accidentally dialed somebody, activated some apps and even awoken from sleep mode thus draining your battery?

bLOC for BlackBerry� is a specially designed screen lock application that is not only functional to solve this problem, but also user friendly, stylish, and with multiple widgets to provide informative information at your fingertips without even activating any apps.

Widgets Available: Weather Widget, Clock Widget, Calendar Widget, Gold Prices Widget, Quote-of-the-Day Widget

Check it out at MobiHand or App World.

* This app solves my problem especially for my Torch 9800

Last edited by mb55; 12-21-10 at 05:42 AM.
    12-19-10 08:20 PM
    bLOC - Widgets Screen Lock for BlackBerry

Grab now at promotion rate at MobiHand till 31st Dec 2010!
    12-21-10 05:46 AM
    Good Luck Look Cool...

Here (In Spanish) : Click Here
    mb55 likes this.
    12-21-10 11:36 AM
    Sure wished this worked for 4.6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 05:45 PM
    Sure wished this worked for 4.6.

Thank you for your interest.
    We have not tested this on 4.6. Once we have tested it, and confirmed that it will work, I will post on this thread again.
    12-22-10 04:12 AM
    Updated to support Bold 9650.
    12-22-10 10:55 AM
    Awesome just purchased it!! Ill report back later i NEED some sleep!
    12-22-10 11:14 AM
    This app would be great if the top banner was customizable with the user's name and info, rather than having your company's logo and name.
    12-22-10 11:39 AM
    We have not tested this on 4.6. Once we have tested it, and confirmed that it will work, I will post on this thread again.
    Awesome, thanks man! Can't wait! Can you display more than on widget at a time, like the time and weather? Anyhow, can't wait for the 4.6 version, thanks!

12-22-10 11:58 AM
    This app would be great if the top banner was customizable with the user's name and info, rather than having your company's logo and name.
    Thanks for your feedback. We are serious considering that for future release updates.
    12-22-10 08:24 PM
    Updated to 1.0.2 with minor bug fix.
    12-22-10 11:39 PM
    Ok well I just installed the newest version and everything it did before still does in this one an 9650. The weather screen shows up half way and don't really tell you much. It also renders berryweather useless for me. I can't even access berryweather while this is installed. It just doesn't look like its fully set up for 9650. Is anyone else on 9650 v6.357 having these issues?

12-23-10 12:16 AM
    Ok well I just installed the newest version and everything it did before still does in this one an 9650. The weather screen shows up half way and don't really tell you much. It also renders berryweather useless for me. I can't even access berryweather while this is installed. It just doesn't look like its fully set up for 9650. Is anyone else on 9650 v6.357 having these issues?

Updated 1.0.3.
    Bug fixed for screen display issues for Bold 9650.
    Last edited by mb55; 12-23-10 at 06:50 AM.
    12-23-10 05:28 AM
    Nice UI. ScreenPlay will dominate tho
    12-23-10 12:44 PM
    Nice UI. ScreenPlay will dominate tho
    Thanks. Yes I agree.

More features will debut in the new release.
    12-24-10 09:36 PM
    You tried the sample I posted????
    12-24-10 10:48 PM
    bLOC promo on Mobihand till 31st Dec.
    Get it for your Torch 9800 and enhance your user experience!
    12-27-10 09:25 AM
    Hey, had a chance to test this on 4.6 yet? Just wondering. If you need a beta tester, I'd like to humbly offer my services.

12-27-10 08:35 PM
    Hey, had a chance to test this on 4.6 yet? Just wondering. If you need a beta tester, I'd like to humbly offer my services.

Hi islandfever2009,

Thank you for your enthusiasm.
    Currently bLOC support on OS less than 5.0 is not planned yet. We had some discussion internally after your post. There are quite a number of UI limitations on OS less than 5.0, and we need a more thorough considerations before deciding to support it. At this point it seems unlikely.

If your device is able to upgrade to OS 5.0, I would encourage you to do so.
    If your device is Bold 9000, bLOC is not supported on Bold 9000 as its screen size is the odd one out of the rest of BB devices, or should I say the only one. It means that we will need to have one special compilation just only for Bold 9000.

Thank you for your interest to be a beta tester.
    Every now and then, we have new apps released.
    If you are interested as a beta tester, please PM me your Name, email, BB Device/s you have, BB PIN, OS, Type of BB connection (i.e. BIS, CDMA/GSM, BIS-Lite etc).
    We will be releasing another app bBACKUP soon.
    You can check out at Risto Mobile Solutions
    12-27-10 09:45 PM
    Activation Code Issues
    -------------------------

We have had several request for support emails pertaining to "Forgotten to copy down the bLOC Activation code" issues.

Please note that if users download from Mobihand (or Mobihand powered stores), an email will be sent from Mobihand containing the Activation codes.
    If users download from AppWorld, the codes can be found in App World > My World Tab > bLOC app. My World - lists all the app purchase you have made on AppWorld and the Activation codes if any.
    12-27-10 09:50 PM
    And if purchased through mobihand if you log into your mobihand account and check in the my apps section your activation codes should be there if you happen to delete the email that has that activation code.

12-27-10 10:39 PM
    And if purchased through mobihand if you log into your mobihand account and check in the my apps section your activation codes should be there if you happen to delete the email that has that activation code.

Thank you for the added information.

Btw, has the new update solved your screen display issue for your 9650?
    12-27-10 10:42 PM
    I have actually been quite the busy guy just got home from the Christmas Family stuff. I will get this new version installed and return with the latest. I have also noticed that when i install bLOC BerryWeather no longer works i will try and actually get to the bottom of this since i do have some time on my hands.

Thanks!
    12-27-10 11:02 PM
    Hi islandfever2009,

Thank you for your enthusiasm.
    Currently bLOC support on OS less than 5.0 is not planned yet. We had some discussion internally after your post. There are quite a number of UI limitations on OS less than 5.0, and we need a more thorough considerations before deciding to support it. At this point it seems unlikely.

If your device is able to upgrade to OS 5.0, I would encourage you to do so.
    If your device is Bold 9000, bLOC is not supported on Bold 9000 as its screen size is the odd one out of the rest of BB devices, or should I say the only one. It means that we will need to have one special compilation just only for Bold 9000.

Thank you for your interest to be a beta tester.
    Every now and then, we have new apps released.
    If you are interested as a beta tester, please PM me your Name, email, BB Device/s you have, BB PIN, OS, Type of BB connection (i.e. BIS, CDMA/GSM, BIS-Lite etc).
    We will be releasing another app bBACKUP soon.
    You can check out at Risto Mobile Solutions
    Thanks for the prompt reply. As a matter of fact, I do have a Bold 9000. I guess I'm just SOL, huh? Oh well, thanks for the quick replies. Basically, I'm really nervous about trying to upgrade my OS. My phone insurance cancelled on me after I had two replacements in a year's time (one phone was stolen, the other had a big *** crack on the menu button). Anyhow, thanks , and I'll keep an eye out for anything you release for the Bold 9000 OS 4.6

12-27-10 11:08 PM
    Alright this is awesome all works well now. BerryWeather Still functions and I can see everything now like it should. Thanks. What a good surprise to come home to. Now I have one thing. When setting up the city when you first run bLOC I click check then done. Well I then finish the setup and loc my device yet it still shows Bangkok. So this makes me have to go in and re set it up. Which isn't a big deal since I go in and remove quotes and the gold prices so I can do it then. Its just that I noticed this before and it still happens. Other than that its great.

12-27-10 11:16 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD