Hi, so my blackberry torch that I got on release date is wiggling side to side while opened and closed, and when i tap the bottom right icon, there's this vibration, like something's loose (you can hear it). Would Rogers replace it? I've heard of 9000 Bold's being replaced because the battery cover is loose, but I'm not sure about the Torch.

Any help would be appreciated.
    12-19-10 03:37 AM
    Yes they will replace it. It won't be an issue. I got mine replaced for sticky return and end keys after a week. You have a bigger problem. Just call them and they will send you another one, then ask for you to ship the faulty device back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 06:37 AM
    Mine 9360 cover broke...will they replace that and give me a new one? What's the number for them people...Rogers?
    06-10-13 02:58 PM
    Mine 9360 cover broke...will they replace that and give me a new one? What's the number for them people...Rogers?
    That's kind of an old device. How long have you had it? Did you purchase it from Rogers? BlackBerry devices have a one year warranty (for manufacturer's defects) for the original purchasers.

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus
    06-10-13 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD