So picked up the Style today and i see why everyone fusses about the Camera placement. One thing i noticed and others may have also I believe its meant to be used in landscape mode open (fingers dont get in the way). Try it, reason i say is when you do them that way when viewing the gallery the pic fills the screen like its suppose to. When you take the pic the vertical way the pic in the gallery is formatted. Just my observation. If you already knew sorry
    12-18-10 08:42 PM
    They didn't really put a lot of thought into the camera placement for sure. Seems like they would have put it somewhere near the external display, oh well it works great just have to watch where I put my club fingers....lol.
    12-19-10 01:59 PM
    They didn't really put a lot of thought into the camera placement for sure. Seems like they would have put it somewhere near the external display, oh well it works great just have to watch where I put my club fingers....lol.
    Very true, and to what i said earlier, you do have to rotate them to make them look right in filmstrip, but oh welll takes good pics. Like you said just have to watch how you hold it. I am happy with the phone so far
    12-19-10 03:15 PM
    i think if enough BB style users get together and request to have RIM update their software to allow picture capture with the flip closed, then we might be heard
    12-19-10 03:28 PM
    i think if enough BB style users get together and request to have RIM update their software to allow picture capture with the flip closed, then we might be heard
    that would be awesome, or even a camera app that allowed it i would pay for it. This phone is really nice. I dont think the pics and vids do it justice. When i went into the Store wasnt planning on getting it but once i saw it in person was highly impressed.
    12-19-10 03:33 PM
    One reason they may not have already is to prevent pocket pictures. I had a cheap flip that had that feature and pocket pics ALL the time. Was very annoying. Just a thought
    12-20-10 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD