Hey My storm Keeps Crashing. Now i havent totally pinpointed the problem so i am coming to the fabulous minds on crackberry for help. Here's what i know thus far it goes into a boot loop and it apears to do so when it access the network, for example ubertwitter, four square, email, browser, SMS, MMS, phone calls.... pretty much everything that you would use a phone for. now sometime i can get those things to run and siometimes they crash it. What i have done so far to correct the issue: security wipe(with and w/o restore), reinstall latest official software(with and w/o restore), install hybrid software. i am still having the issue. Also it doesnt seem to be only my phone my roomate with a 8330 on US cellular (im on Verizon) is haveing similiar issues.

I have ordered a new battery to try and rule that out.

please help if i have left anything out please tell me.
    12-18-10 02:36 PM
    virus..getjar.com has a few for blackberry. download it only see if it helps
    12-18-10 02:57 PM
    any suggestions for one to download
    12-18-10 03:09 PM
    ok tried lookout and im still having the same issue it said i have no viruses
    12-18-10 04:56 PM
    There are no viruses for BlackBerry.

It sounds like you have low memory. What is your file free? Do you close out your apps in the menu, or are they running in the background?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 05:16 PM
    it was at 20 or so if i remember right latley i havnt had any apps or never let them run and it was still crashing... i have a feeling its the battery but the symptoms dont really support my hypothesis.
    12-18-10 05:20 PM
    Try running it without your memory card. If you have corrupt files on there, it can cause some weird problems.

12-18-10 11:47 PM
    ok i think i solved it replaces the battery been working for about 4-5 hours now. oh and the memory card has been wiped thanks for help.
    12-19-10 01:25 AM
    Glad you figured it out.

12-19-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD