Ok so i was updating my moms 9800 torch today and her laptop went into sleep mode durring the update. and know it does a app error 200 code after 5mins on the loading screen. It wont connect to the pc anymore, i hard restarted it, i checked google for solutions online i tried alt cap delete, i connected it without the battery in it, i restarted the laptop just in case it might help, and it just does a endless loop of loading screen-white screen with app error 200- restart. im gunna hit the at&t store today were we got it to see if my sales guy can help but i will pay attention to this too. any ideas?
    12-17-10 08:19 AM
    12-17-10 08:55 AM
    ohh jesus ....dood the same thing happened to me yesterday when i was updating my mom STYLE>.........my PC when into sleep mode while i left the house for about 20 mins, and i got that ERROR 200............
    12-17-10 09:01 AM
    all i did was exit outta everything (at this time my moms style was still showing the blackberry logo, as if it were REBOOTING).......I brought up the DM and plug my device in and reloaded the new software.......it acually worked flawlessly
    12-17-10 09:03 AM
    Thanks and that would have helped but I already made it to the att store and the person here has the tech ability lower then a grapefruit. Hopefully there will not be next time buit just incase

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 09:03 AM
    ohh thats sux man, sorry i didnt see this thread earlier......i never expected that the sleep mode on my PC would have done that. so is everything OK now?.....sorry i was so late
    12-17-10 09:22 AM
    Np they exchanged np I wish my normal sales guy was there heks real he probably would have fixed it. She just has to reload her contacts because I didn't back it up because I didn't have any issues with mine because I have a desktop without sleep mode turned on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 09:39 AM
    OMG........i cant believe they exchanged it and didnt just look into reloading the software or sumthin......shocking cause carriers do what ever is possible to not have to replace or exchanged a device.....well in the long run your mom got a rband new phone, but im sure it wasnt worth the headache.....my mother wanted to kill me LOL......she goes ballistic when it comes to me and our BB's LOL......well its good to hear everything turned out OK..
    12-17-10 09:45 AM
    OMG........i cant believe they exchanged it and didnt just look into reloading the software or sumthin......shocking cause carriers do what ever is possible to not have to replace or exchanged a device.....well in the long run your mom got a rband new phone, but im sure it wasnt worth the headache.....my mother wanted to kill me LOL......she goes ballistic when it comes to me and our BB's LOL......well its good to hear everything turned out OK..
    well like i said the guy who helped was completely useless i explained the problem technically and simply and he had the same blank stair either way. This was my moms fault either way, when the laptop went into sleep mode the files it was loading didn't make it there in one piece became corrupt and messed up the operating system. If we had my normal sales guy he would have fixed it without me even having to explain it. both me and my mom have the torch but i had no
    problems with mine at all.
    Me vs My moms torch round 2 fight! It seems I'm stuck reconnecting to jvm.... Why did I have no problems with my torch the only difference is I bought mine unlocked from newegg she got hers from an att store. Hmmmmm well ill give it a hour or so I don't wanna close the updater.
    Last edited by soulwolf; 12-17-10 at 02:24 PM.
    12-17-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD