I was trying to find something to send as an mms on ebaum but the site doesn't open on my bb. I'm on tmobile and was wondering if this is a carrier issue. if it is and there is an other reputable site that suits the task at hand ,can some one post a link for me. And yes I know the whole "thing thing sender" way of referencing to what I'm talking about is a bit hahahah but I don't really know what would be the suitable word for it. Please insert suitable word for "thingy thing sender" here ----------------------------- ". ).

Another thing I could use some quick in site on is group messaging on T-Mobile 9700's. I tried sending out a large mms to about 22 people at once and it never worked. I had to break the group up in order to send the message. Any tips?

Oh man! Wait there is some other things I could use some help with. /

When typing messages or memos I often find the need to break free of the track pad scrolling letter by letter.

Say when I want to go back and edit something I wrote or if I need to go back and correct a word through bb's spell check. I hate scrolling letter by letter. My work around this is to scroll fast to the bottom or top of the page so I can break free of the letter by letter scroll and actually pinpoint where I want to go. I'm hoping there is a quicker way of doing this,as when typing up a substantial amount of text a feature like such is way needed. ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 10:15 PM
    I was trying to find something to send as an mms on ebaum but the site doesn't open on my bb. I'm on tmobile and was wondering if this is a carrier issue. if it is and there is an other reputable site that suits the task at hand ,can some one post a link for me. And yes I know the whole "thing thing sender" way of referencing to what I'm talking about is a bit hahahah but I don't really know what would be the suitable word for it. Please insert suitable word for "thingy thing sender" here ----------------------------- ". ).
    Can you provide a link to the site you're trying to "send"? eBaum's world (ugh... hurts to type that) is largely flash-based, so you're not going to be able to load much on it up. Stick to a quality original-content mobile comedy site, like m.collegehumor.com

Another thing I could use some quick in site on is group messaging on T-Mobile 9700's. I tried sending out a large mms to about 22 people at once and it never worked. I had to break the group up in order to send the message. Any tips?
    T-Mobile probably tries to block spam. If you really need to send an MMS to 22 people at once, you need to think if it's really worth sending to 22 people. It's likely Tmo has a limit on the number of senders at once. Can't do much about it.

Oh man! Wait there is some other things I could use some help with. /

When typing messages or memos I often find the need to break free of the track pad scrolling letter by letter.

Say when I want to go back and edit something I wrote or if I need to go back and correct a word through bb's spell check. I hate scrolling letter by letter. My work around this is to scroll fast to the bottom or top of the page so I can break free of the letter by letter scroll and actually pinpoint where I want to go. I'm hoping there is a quicker way of doing this,as when typing up a substantial amount of text a feature like such is way needed. ???
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Alt + scroll will bring you to the beginning or end of a line of text. I don't know if there's a by-word equivalent.
    12-15-10 10:45 PM
    Is spam the word I'm looking for ? lol

I'm not a full blown net/tech junky but I'm under the impression spam is a taboo word amongst the community. Say like wearing anything other than your homes teams sports apparel to one of their events ,hence its taboo to do so.

As far as the cursor thing. What you have showed me is a great work around to my problem. Now I'm just a quick scroll up or down to break my cursor free. What I want to do is break it free so that I can place it where ever I want. Like the cursor on a PC.

12-15-10 11:00 PM
    Is spam the word I'm looking for ? lol

I'm not a full blown net/tech junky but I'm under the impression spam is a taboo word amongst the community. Say like wearing anything other than your homes teams sports apparel to one of their events ,hence its taboo to do so.

As far as the cursor thing. What you have showed me is a great work around to my problem. Now I'm just a quick scroll up or down to break my cursor free. What I want to do is break it free so that I can place it where ever I want. Like the cursor on a PC.

Spam is typically unwanted e-mail or text messages sent out in a mass format. Kinda like the junk email you get... that is spam.

And since the phone is not a touch screen there is no real way to place the cursor exactly where you want it w/o scrolling letter by letter.
    12-17-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD