I love the stock theme where the menu bar slides up with you tap it, but i hate all the extra crap like "Favorites", "Media", "Frequent, and "Downloads". I just need/want the "All" tab without losing it's "Tap to slide-up" funtion. I'd also like to thin up the top bar (notifications, clock, date, search, etc.) just a tad so it doesn't take up 1/5th of my screen.

I'd appreciate it very much if it's possible, i'd donate if needed!
    12-14-10 02:07 PM
    This theme is pretty close to what you are describing. After trying(and buying) quite a few themes that looked great I am back and sticking to OS6 Perfected. It is simple and doesn what i need.

OS6 - Perfected - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    12-15-10 10:07 PM
    This theme is pretty close to what you are describing. After trying(and buying) quite a few themes that looked great I am back and sticking to OS6 Perfected. It is simple and doesn what i need.

OS6 - Perfected - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Yeah I bought Perfected but wasn't a fan of hitting the BB Button to pull up the menu, I really like the idea of the drag up style menu, as well as the transparent menu so I can still see my background in the stock theme.

I appreciate your input though.. Perfected is a nice theme, just not quite what I'm looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 11:30 PM
    How about OWNED? It is similar to OS6 - Perfected but instead of only 1 row of apps on your homescreen you get 3 (and a weather slot)

Superstore

12-16-10 01:13 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion, but no offense that's too much going on in the home screen, i'm perfectly happy with having only 4 icons on my home screen (5 would be preferred like Perfected), and if anything the Stock Theme can be dragged up to however many icons you would want on the home screen.

I just hate the multiple tabs, i don't get what RIM was thinking... Absolutely no point for them, i mean you can just create a new folder called "Favorites" and there's already a "Media" folder. Just stupid if you ask me. OS6 Perfected would be perfect, that's why i purchased it but i'm a fanboy of the drag up style menu because of it's customization/transparency/neat factor I guess.
    12-17-10 07:20 AM
    Ah I see what you are looking for. Unfortunately what you want is currently not possible. Maybe we will be able to remove/customise the tabs once Theme Builder comes out of beta (but I doubt it).

12-17-10 10:29 PM
    I love the stock theme where the menu bar slides up with you tap it, but i hate all the extra crap like "Favorites", "Media", "Frequent, and "Downloads". I just need/want the "All" tab without losing it's "Tap to slide-up" funtion. I'd also like to thin up the top bar (notifications, clock, date, search, etc.) just a tad so it doesn't take up 1/5th of my screen.

I'd appreciate it very much if it's possible, i'd donate if needed!
    You are not alone in your criticisms of the multiple tabs. I know it's not exactly what you're describing, but try Wallpaper Popup.
    The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Wallpaper Popup
    12-18-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD