Attention Berry fan boys, I'm interupting this program to drop the Berry community this not-so-important message:
    Guess how many times I have had to do a battery pull since I switched to Android last year? ZERO. Also, it takes about 20 sec. max to bootup from a complete zero battery state out of the box. I was just perusing the forum since I was reminded by Engadget about BB's. Engadget stated that the BB market is getting the Amazon MP3 app. I was thinking: "Wow, that's the crappy bloatware I uninstalled from my droid LAST YEAR!!!" Then I thought I would make this community a favor and fire off this PSA. Come on folks, wake up and get on the bus that isn't short!
    How many times do we need to remind you how much better life is since we got rid of that crappy BB OS?
    Thank you,
    I'll now return you to your original programmed state of ignorant bliss.
    12-14-10 01:03 PM
    Lol. Way to troll for a flame war... at least edit your profile so your device doesn't show as a BB Tour.
    12-14-10 01:48 PM
    Oh the things I could have said. Whatever I really want to say, some have said I'd start an all-out riot.
    12-14-10 01:55 PM
    LMAO

10char
    12-14-10 02:21 PM
    WATERMELONS

tis all.
    12-14-10 02:30 PM
    WATERMELONS

tis all.
    Gallagher anyone?
    12-14-10 07:22 PM
    mmm no battery pulls mm evo4g yum ::: licks lips ::::