Its good to be home! This is yet another story of a prodigal son who strayed to Android only to return to the best. It happened about 10 days ago. I woke up to my Blackberry Bold 9650 in pieces. My dog had chewed the phone completely apart and destroyed it. When choosing a replacement off of Craigslist I had a couple of friends sway me to try an Android phone saying once I tried it I would never think about my blackberry again. Boy were they wrong! Not only was it frustrating as **** to try to navigate through. I felt handcuffed and the ease of use was no where to be found. So today I was able to locate another 9650. I sold the droid phone to some high school kid who thought it was cool and went back to the best. Blackberry is FAR SUPERIOR in user ease, battery life,messaging and just about everything. Oh and btw I was charging the droid 4 times a day. I was getting 3 hrs full to dead of use using it the same that I did my blackberry and it lasted all day! Just wanted to share another story of how Blackberry is the best!

P.S I hope you all will have me back
    12-13-10 04:42 PM
    Welcome home!!!
    12-13-10 04:49 PM
    Just don't stray again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 04:50 PM
    HAHA you tried the rest, now back to the best!
    Welcome home.
    12-13-10 06:01 PM
    I work with 3 people who have Droids and every day they ask me questions about my Bold. Can you say jealous?.............sure you can!
    Welcome back!
    12-13-10 06:26 PM
    Yea.. I was about to get an iPhone.. Cept the morons over at AT&T sent me a Backflip, i.e Android. Had to be the worst experience I have ever had with a phone. The typing was terrible.. No LightSpeed for my text messages.. the kiddy green mascot really made me feel unprofessional. + The call quality is on par with the worst.. Battery life is on par with the worst.. It's really a bad phone IMO. UNLESS you're under 21.. Then you can sit around and watch flicks all day.. Which is why teens prefer Android in the first place. -$
    12-13-10 06:30 PM
    great story !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 06:30 PM
    Good to have you back
    With CB and the BB itself, I'd go thru bad withdrawals...
    12-13-10 06:53 PM
    Welcome back!!
    12-13-10 07:27 PM
    I feel your excitement of coming back. Been there, done that. Not again.
    12-13-10 07:31 PM
    Thanks for all the comments and support!!
    12-13-10 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD