I've been waiting for the White 9780 for a month now and I finally see it on Rogers website today. But I checked couple rogers stores and none of them seem to have the real phone in stock. Anyone seeing the white 9780 in stock in local rogers store in Vancouver BC?
    12-11-10 04:21 PM
    I was in one in St. Catharines Ontario and they said they had one in stock.

Supposedly they are saving most of them for Website and Phone order sales instead of pushing them to retailers.

Now the difference is, is that I was at a Corporate store rather than one owned by an independent operator.

See if you can find out if one of your local stores is Corporate owned and go see them.
    cherryhjt likes this.
    12-11-10 04:37 PM
    A Rogers Plus store (corporate) has them in Ottawa but Best Buy for example doesn't have them (in Ottawa at least). I got tired of waiting and just bought the black one since Best Buy was having a promotion for extra reward points on purchases.
    12-11-10 04:58 PM
    A Rogers Plus store (corporate) has them in Ottawa but Best Buy for example doesn't have them (in Ottawa at least). I got tired of waiting and just bought the black one since Best Buy was having a promotion for extra reward points on purchases.
    Nice to see my corporate theory is correct
    12-11-10 09:55 PM
    Supposedly they are saving most of them for Website and Phone order sales instead of pushing them to retailers.
    This seems to be SOP for Rogers...they seem to have them in-store but months after the original/black versions are released. The crappy part is that the times that I've called Rogers Customer Service and requested a white version of whatever phone I was buying, they'd say they had no control over which one got shipped and that I could not make a direct request.
    12-12-10 08:12 AM
    I dont think any Rogers plus, futureshop or bestbuy in toronto has them Ive heard near christmass time or boxing day
    12-12-10 09:44 AM
    Telephone booth and Wireless Wave at Promenade mall (Thornhill, ON) should have some in stock
    12-13-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD