check out berryfication editor rezn's review of TINT here!
    bbt's TINT by bbt Designs | Berryfication Review!

Hey everyone!

With my third theme I wanted to create something with a little more color, but maintain a high level of functionality and flexibility. I incorporated the feedback I've gotten from my first two themes and have skinned the callscreens, appscreen and combined sms/messages in the today area. Also, I am offering multiple color versions, as I've gotten requests for this as well. I may add a fourth color, crimson/red at a later date.

On the homescreen TINT has a robust options panel and two docks that total 14 icons accessible from the homescreen! The first dock has 6 icons of icon text, the second dock has 8 icons, picking up where the first dock left off.

There is also a pretty slick custom coded animation for the show/hide function of the today area I think you're going to enjoy!

Some unique features of TINT:
    • Highly wallpaper friendly - with dock and today hidden only one banner along the bottom will be visible!
    • Functional - on 9000/89/96/9700 versions there are 6 calendar items, 3 sms and 2 messages in unique swipable today area as seen on slate and metro (swipe trackpad right from calendar to get to sms/messages, and left to get back)
    • 2 docks - one with 6 icons of text, and another with 8 icons of icons
    • Highly flexible design - hideable today, hideable weather, hideable docks, hideable banners
    • Options panel on homescreen with 6 colors - pink, red, blue, purple, grey and brown - and 4 opacity levels - 0%, 60%, 75%, 90%
    • Subtle color tint throughout the OS in menus, buttons, callscreens, appscreen and homescreen
    • Custom animation on show/hide function of today area
    • Multiple color schemes available (blue, coral or purple)
    • Regular versions (not black) have customizable fonts
    • Custom made icons
      Handcoded svg means it is fast and clean, and comes in at under 1 MB in size!
    Here are some screens of TINT:

There are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 15 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Homescreen feature shortcuts:
    • * (alt+a) shows 6 icon text dock, # (alt+q) hides it
    • - (alt+i) shows 8 icon dock, # (alt+q) hides it
    • caps+Z shows weather slot in bottom left corner, caps+X hides it
    • + (alt+o) shows options panel, # or * hides it
    • G shows today area, H hides it (Calendar<-SWIPE->SMS and Messages)

And TINT comes in multiple versions, to fit your needs!
    Blacked out in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)
    Default White in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)

Links are up!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 01-03-11 at 07:17 PM.
    12-11-10 11:02 AM
    Fantastic, very smooth theme, lots of options. thank you!

There's also a Hidden Today, with Calendar, Messages & SMS

12-11-10 11:32 AM
    I love the versatility of this one. I think its your best so far! I can't figure out how to hide all except bottom dock? Help I thought I read everything on the legend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 01:00 PM
    Fantastic, very smooth theme, lots of options. thank you!

There's also a Hidden Today, with Calendar, Messages & SMS[/IMG]
    these shots look great! that purple really blends well with the wallpaper glad you're enjoying TINT!

I love the versatility of this one. I think its your best so far! I can't figure out how to hide all except bottom dock? Help I thought I read everything on the legend.
    thanks! i love how this one came out too . as for hiding the dock, press alt Q (#) and to hide the today press Caps+H.

hope this helps!

best

bbt
    12-11-10 01:24 PM
    Maybe I didn't explain myself. I don't want anything on the screen right now except bottom row. I can't get the calendar area to move off the screen.

12-11-10 01:44 PM
    Maybe I didn't explain myself. I don't want anything on the screen right now except bottom row. I can't get the calendar area to move off the screen.

as he explained to you, press CAPS+H and the Calendar Today section will disappear.
    12-11-10 01:59 PM
    no you did, to hide the today press the caps key (aA) and then the "h" key

Also, I updated the screenshots on the first post!

Hope you enjoy the changes

Bbt
    12-11-10 06:42 PM
    Love the flexibility and smoothness of this theme!!! Thank you

12-12-10 03:27 PM
    Looks great on my 9650. I think this theme would have been perfect with OS6 style icons though.

Thanks for your hard work.
    12-12-10 11:12 PM
    The more I use this theme, the more I love it!

12-13-10 06:57 AM
    Still loving it!!

12-16-10 07:57 AM
    Love the flexibility and smoothness of this theme!!! Thank you
    thank you! glad you're enjoying all the features

Looks great on my 9650. I think this theme would have been perfect with OS6 style icons though.

Thanks for your hard work.
    I'd love to offer the theme with os6 as an option, but there would be so many versions up on mobihand if I did, it may become confusing 12 per device/os)

The more I use this theme, the more I love it!
    thanks dollface!
    really glad to hear that!

Still loving it!!
    these pics look great! very festive, love seeing the customization in use

Happy holidays everyone!

Best,

Bbt
    12-20-10 05:58 PM
    While I was attempting to buy this theme on mobihand I accidentally ended up with the black and blue version of this theme when I meant to buy the coral one. What should I do?

On a side note I'm really enjoying this theme, my only issue is when you do a reset it changes beck to the way it was before like words instead of icons. I use speed dial from the home screen so I have to change phone settings to change it back. Otherwise its the best theme I've ever owned.
    Last edited by Cariw91; 12-22-10 at 01:59 PM.
    12-22-10 11:13 AM
    While I was attempting to buy this theme on mobihand I accidentally ended up with the black and blue version of this theme when I meant to buy the coral one. What should I do?

On a side note I'm really enjoying this theme, my only issue is when you do a reset it changes beck to the way it was before like words instead of icons. I use speed dial from the home screen so I have to change phone settings to change it back. Otherwise its the best theme I've ever owned.
    hey cari,

let me know your order number (can send me an email to [email protected]).

yeah that is something with the system, it doesn't keep the customizations, because it just reloads the homescreen on reboot. at least it doesnt take more than a couple seconds to get it customized again!

not sure what speed dial is? maybe we can talk about that when you email me

Glad to hear you're enjoying the theme, really means a lot to hear that

Let me know about the order number and I'll get that swapped out for you no problem.

Best,

Bbt
    12-26-10 12:50 PM
    when are we gonna see an update so this works with OS 6? i miss this theme
    02-14-11 05:00 PM
    +1 - i miss it too
    02-14-11 05:26 PM
    +1 - i miss it too
    coming soon! Metro should come by the end of this week, and hopefully tint not too far after.

will be updating here and on twitter/facebook upon release/update

shouldn't be much longer!

thanks

bbt
    02-22-11 12:22 PM
    Thanks BBT - Some themers had promised OS6 upgrades, that we are still waiting on. I appreciate the progress you're making.

I got so anxious for Slate (which i bought two versions of for 5.0) to be upgraded that i bought it before i got the "upgrade available" email.

Anxiously awaiting Tint and Metro.... thanks again.
    02-22-11 12:33 PM
    Thanks BBT - Some themers had promised OS6 upgrades, that we are still waiting on. I appreciate the progress you're making.

I got so anxious for Slate (which i bought two versions of for 5.0) to be upgraded that i bought it before i got the "upgrade available" email.

Anxiously awaiting Tint and Metro.... thanks again.
    no problem, i am working hard to get them out as fast as i can. i made it hard on myself offering so many versions!

Metro is just released for OS6, tint hopefully coming by the end of this week or next, depends on how smoothly the process goes.

thanks!

bbt
    andyahs likes this.
    02-23-11 07:33 PM
    I can't wait! Your themes are the best!

02-28-11 02:49 AM
    I love this theme!!! This has got to be the smoothest theme out there. I have OS 6 and this theme works well. Thanks!
    03-03-11 02:06 PM
    I am running TINT White Blue and using a custom font (Ubuntu Titling) from the Font Collection app. I had tried font size 6, but when I opened Messages, the font appeared huge, and the messages were chopped off. I decreased the font size to 5 and everything is readable.

This is a terrific theme.
    03-03-11 09:52 PM
    Hey BBT*!
    This theme has easily made the new OS6 even more incredible!
    The only issues I'm having is if you hide the "today preview" screens, I can't get them back, even using the shortcuts you stated?
    Also, once you show the options on the home screen, I can't figure out how to close out of it.
    Any Help Greatly Appreciated!!
    -JoeyLee*

03-06-11 08:35 AM
    Hey BBT*!
    This theme has easily made the new OS6 even more incredible!
    The only issues I'm having is if you hide the "today preview" screens, I can't get them back, even using the shortcuts you stated?
    Also, once you show the options on the home screen, I can't figure out how to close out of it.
    Any Help Greatly Appreciated!!
    -JoeyLee*

os6 shortcuts are:

-OS6 non-touch devices unique shortcuts:

Press ALT first

**Hideable today area
    --hide (ESCAPE), show (3)
    **Hideable weather slot (reflects first slot)
    --hide (8), show (7)
    --Launch Universal Search (s)
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-06-11 08:51 AM
    Thank You*!!!
    One more, sorry! To exit the custom color options?
    I know it's Caps - O to open, but to exit?

Thank You* Again!
    -Joey*

03-06-11 09:22 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD