[THIS THEME WILL BE PREMIUM]

hey everyone!

Been working on this theme for quite some time now and it's nearing finality, so I wanted to get some feedback just to see what you think before I release it.
    Some notable features of TINT:
    **options panel where you can change the banners' opacity and color (blue, red, purple, pink, brown, grey)
    **highly customizable layout, allowing you to hide weather, today, dock, banners etc.
    **extremely wallpaper friendly.. all of the banner items (clock, date, battery, signal etc) are on the bottom bar.. hide the icon dock and today area and all you have is one bar across the bottom!
    **custom icons!
    **6 calendar items, 3 sms and 2 messages on 9000/8900/9600/9700 versions
    **2 docks, a 6 icon text dock and an 8 icon dock
    **spacebar launches slot 15
    **for the white version, all fonts but the popup buttons will have customizable font size
    **for black, menus will have customizable font size
    **a unique, custom-coded animation on the show/hide ability of the today area.. it's pretty neat
    **subtle color tint throughout the theme
    Here is what it looks like, on homescreen the banners and all have a subtle tint of the color version (blue, coral or purple), also keep in mind it looks much better on the device as these shots are all resized:
    there will be a white version as well, i just have not gotten screens of it yet - only difference with white will be message lists will be black font on white background

TINT is a very functional, flexible theme, containing a more robust options panel and two docks that total 14 icons accessible from the homescreen! the first dock has 6 icons of icon text, the first icon corresponds to the icon in the lower left of the screen. the second dock is icons, 8 of them, picking up where the first dock left off.

Also, you will notice there are three color versions (blue, coral and purple). I am thinking of doing a fourth color version, but am not sure what color. So I am leaving it up to you guys to discuss/post up some colors that you would like to see. if i get a lot of requests for one specific color scheme I will most likely make it happen at some point. It can be a multicolor like coral or one color like the purple, anything is possible

the theme is running really well, the color combinations look great on the device. surprisingly purple is my favorite.. i've never been much for purple but on the device it's got this glow that just looks really good.

anyway, I am posting to get some feedback before it goes final, any suggestions would be great.

let me know what you think

thanks so much!

bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 12-10-10 at 04:10 AM.
    andyahs likes this.
    12-10-10 03:29 AM
    Ohh, the Blue, Coral & Purple.. very nice bbt. You'll continue your attack on every BlackBerry around the world with this one!
    12-10-10 03:45 AM
    Looks great! Release ETA?
    12-10-10 04:53 AM
    Woo-hoo! Can wait to see more, especially of the Home Screen.

Looking good so far, BBT.

Oh for a colour choice, I think those 3 suffice honestly. If I had to choose another, I'd say teal maybe…
    12-10-10 05:12 AM
    Crimson, how bout one in Crimson. Looks great by the way! Looking forward to its release!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 07:17 AM
    Having used your other themes, I love the coral combo myself!! How about a purple fade combo...dark to light or light purple to blue...a tinted red would look nice too!! Looking forward to release!
    12-10-10 07:45 AM
    Looking stunning as your themes do. The only thing I would change is make fonts on all color combos user defined!
    12-10-10 08:27 AM
    Crimson, how bout one in Crimson. Looks great by the way! Looking forward to its release!!

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th this!

12-13-10 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD