Hi peeps,
    My BB has been acting weirdly lately. It's giving me white screens every now and then. Of course I searched in the Google about this problem but what I found were mostly white screens appearing randomly and the apparent solution was to remove the battery and put it back in *magical* half and hour.

Mine is a slightly different case. My screen only turns white if I grip it slightly tighter than normal and can be easily fixed by locking the keypad and unlocking again using the top left button. I got really annoyed by that behavior so I tried pinching on the sides of my BB to see if white screen appears. It freakin does! Whenever I press softly on the right side (just slightly above the 'hang up' button), the screen goes completely white.

Do you think this is a hardware problem? Does the warranty cover this defect?
    I have only dropped my BB once....on a carpet, and that was a month ago and my BB is only 3 months old.

Joe
    12-09-10 09:12 PM
    ok sorry, this post is supposed to be in the 9700 forum

Thread closed
    12-09-10 09:19 PM
    ok sorry, this post is supposed to be in the 9700 forum

Thread closed
    Thread closed? LOL, wanna be MOD
    12-10-10 12:13 AM
    Hey, I had the same problem on my 9780, I exchanged it 3 times , I dont think you have that option though with the 9700 since youve had it for a while I assume
    12-10-10 08:06 AM
    If you squeeze your Blackberry and the screen goes white, it is a hardware problem for sure.
    12-10-10 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD