Maybe a strange question, but can you turn off the touch screen on a torch and just use the track pad? I love the big screen but prefer to use the slide out key pad and track pad.
    12-09-10 02:11 PM
    NO, you can't turn off the touch aspect of the phone.
    12-09-10 04:27 PM
    The best you could do is turn down all the touchscreen settings to the lowest, and then just not use the touchscreen.

OR

Pretend it's off. :P
    12-09-10 04:41 PM
    You're not alone on this issue. Some people I know also prefer the keyboard over the touch screen but adore the larger screen. Their remedy is just ignore the screen and pretend it is a regular bold when using it. But turn down to sensitivity levl on the touch screen does help in case you accidentally touch the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 08:27 PM
    You're not alone on this issue. Some people I know also prefer the keyboard over the touch screen but adore the larger screen. Their remedy is just ignore the screen and pretend it is a regular bold when using it. But turn down to sensitivity levl on the touch screen does help in case you accidentally touch the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i did the same thing...i dont like using touch screen, so when i bought the touch..i reduced the sentivity level of everything that had to do with the touchscreen...but the selection feature still works so i use it sometimes when my trackpad drags or jumps during selection of items....
    12-10-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD