Full .407 java from the 9670 leak... runs very smoothly.

XxNLGxX v2.2 Install instructions

1) Delete any old OS's from the computer with the "Add/Remove programs" in control panel

2) Delete and files left in c:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Shared/Loader Files

3) Run a registry cleaner such as "Ccleaner" to clear anything left in the registry

4) Fresh install of 6.0.0.333 If you need a download link: 6.0.0.333 Installer

5) Delete the "Java" folder in the .333 install

6) Extract the folder I have provided to "c:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Shared/Loader Files/9650 6.0.0.333

7) Shrink out anything you don't use with BBHybrids tool

Load and enjoy

Download XxNLGxX v2.2

12/21/10 Added installer for easier install.

Download XxNLGxX 9650 v2.2.exe (installer)
    Last edited by Tweak81; 12-21-10 at 11:59 AM.
    12-09-10 12:07 PM
    Got this off Driphter the other day, works great - battery life is amazing for me, highly recommended!
    12-09-10 03:47 PM
    I think ill try it later...........Has there been any bugs so far at all?
    12-10-10 10:35 AM
    I think ill try it later...........Has there been any bugs so far at all?
    None that anyone has brought to my attention, it's taking a little time to settle in, as most java swaps do, but so far so good
    12-10-10 10:44 AM
    None that anyone has brought to my attention, it's taking a little time to settle in, as most java swaps do, but so far so good
    Coo, well I will definitely try this after work....
    12-10-10 10:45 AM
    .407 works very well with .333, hope it works as well with .398 when that drops.
    12-10-10 02:36 PM
    .407 works very well with .333, hope it works as well with .398 when that drops.
    +1 You are correct sir.
    12-10-10 03:27 PM
    Running smoothly on my device so far.......
    12-10-10 04:28 PM
    had v2.1 of this loaded...just loaded up v2.2...this thang is fi-yuh, & it ain't settled yet. i am getting the camera reboot thang tho, but i ain't too worried about that. nice battery life...no mem leaks...it's all good.
    12-10-10 08:16 PM
    I am not getting the camera reboot nor any random reboots, also no memory leaking at all and battery life is looking pretty darned good after a couple of days trying this hybrid. Only loaded a couple of apps so far, but all seems good.
    12-11-10 12:06 PM
    I was running .333/.357 full java and upgraded to this. I thought 357 ran good, but this is great!
    12-12-10 08:41 AM
    Thanks so much for this hybrid. I just made the move from an EVO to the Bold and I used to flash new roms on it all of the time. I was a little scared installing this hybrid after realizing how long it takes to restart a blackberry, wipe, get things set up again and all, but so far I have had no glitches at all. (well at first my gmail contacts/calendar wouldn't sync even if I unchecked the options, saved and then reset the options and saved. I ended up deleting the gmail account and added it back and saw the option for sending service books, so one of those two options fixed it (I think it was the service books one though.) I also tried update prl and update profile first and tried to manually reconcile gmail...anything I could think to get the phone to communicate with gmail. Good news is that it works now and it was probably something I did anyways, not this hybrid. I definitely like OS6 better than OS5 so far...
    12-12-10 12:42 PM
    had v2.1 of this loaded...just loaded up v2.2...this thang is fi-yuh, & it ain't settled yet. i am getting the camera reboot thang tho, but i ain't too worried about that. nice battery life...no mem leaks...it's all good.
    Someone told me that if you load the .357 camera .cod, it takes care of the camera reboot, I haven't had the issue, so I haven't tried it, but it may be worth a shot...

Here's a DL link: net_rim_bb_camera.cod

Glad everybody is enjoying it!
    pcwilliams likes this.
    12-12-10 12:55 PM
    camera is not working properly
    12-12-10 01:08 PM
    Care to give me a little background on that?
    12-12-10 01:44 PM
    Someone told me that if you load the .357 camera .cod, it takes care of the camera reboot, I haven't had the issue, so I haven't tried it, but it may be worth a shot...

good lookin out man. that did the trick.
    12-12-10 03:59 PM
    I cannot make the phone reboot with the camera no matter how many pics I take in a row and no matter if I use camera Icon or shortcut button on side of phone to start camera. NO memory leak at all with several 3rd party apps all loaded and working correctly. Best battery life of any OS6 leak/hybrid after 4 days on this hybrid. Very fast reboots, fast browser, no lags, very smooth, no complaints.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 04:17 PM
    I cannot make the phone reboot with the camera no matter how many pics I take in a row and no matter if I use camera Icon or shortcut button on side of phone to start camera. NO memory leak at all with several 3rd party apps all loaded and working correctly. Best battery life of any OS6 leak/hybrid after 4 days on this hybrid. Very fast reboots, fast browser, no lags, very smooth, no complaints.

just curious...do u save your pics to internal memory or to a card? i save mine to a card. in the past, if i changed to internal mem, the phone would not reboot after taking 7 or 8 pics. so i formatted my card & after that, camera worked good when saving to card. at least for a while.
    12-12-10 05:10 PM
    I think we had a similar discussion on Dcom, but I think the camera issue on .333 is an app conflict of some sort, and I think it may have something to do with Xobni, so far everybody that has had a camera reboot issue has used it. I don't and don't have any problems with the camera....This is the part where somebody bursts my bubble and proves me wrong! Lol!
    12-12-10 06:46 PM
    Care to give me a little background on that?
    when I used the camera, I got an error message "please turn off another application then restart the camera", meanwhile, I only running the camera (no other application running and no other application runs in the background)
    12-12-10 10:15 PM

Absolutely agree with the BOLD above, except camera. Meanwhile, "The Light (Flashlight)" apps doesnt work also.
    12-12-10 10:18 PM
    I had camera reboots with other hybrids, but I did full security wipe of phone on this install and started from scratch before installing clean d/l of .333. I shrunk out everything before install.and did very selective restore at first, then slowly added back apps one at a time over couple of days keeping close watch on memory and battery. Don't have any flashlight apps though.

12-12-10 10:43 PM
    I never had xboni and have tried saving pics to card and internal memory with this and other versions with same results, this is only version w/o camera reboots for me.

12-12-10 10:48 PM
    I think we had a similar discussion on Dcom, but I think the camera issue on .333 is an app conflict of some sort, and I think it may have something to do with Xobni, so far everybody that has had a camera reboot issue has used it. I don't and don't have any problems with the camera....This is the part where somebody bursts my bubble and proves me wrong! Lol!
    lol...sorry man...never used xobni
    12-12-10 10:49 PM

your tips works fine in by BB device, thanks and cool!
    loading faster, no memory leaks, no keyboard lag, no camera problem, no video cam problem, good battery life! everything running well!

+1 damn good for this version.
    12-13-10 02:10 AM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD