I may have goofed something. I sure hope you can help. Here is the scenario:
    I upgraded to 4.5.0.52 last night while I was running the "Surreal" theme. The upgrade went perfect and I was up and running with no issues that anyone had complained about, (note: it loaded now with the default T-mobile theme though) and it also, had resolved my UMA/Bluetooth interference issue which was now running great. LIFE COULD NOT BE BETTER, right?!! Well, under themes I noticed the "Surreal" theme was still listed, but it would not give me a preview thumbnail- but all the others would. I moved on, and loaded some other themes including a couple of the new 4.5 themes. I went thru about 3 or 4 and settled on 1, then decided a 1/2 hour ago to change back to "Surreal". That's when I think I "Bricked" my unit!! (!OMG!). Right as it was seemingly done with the change over to the "Surreal" theme, I got the "WSOD" (White screen of death) with "reset" highlighted and above it saying: "App Error 523". When I choose reset, it just goes thru the reboot with the "hourglass" (The "Surreal" themes looking icon) then back to that same screen saying "App Error 523". It never loads!
    What do I do from here? Can you save me man!!?? !!SOS!! !!SOS!! !!SOS!!
    07-28-08 04:06 PM
    07-28-08 04:54 PM
    I had this error 523 on my unlocked Tmobile 8320 when I was travelling in Las Vegas, when I was under my provider's (fido) there is no error at all.

How did I fix that was turn on the bb without sim card, turn off mobile network, put sim back in and turn on the bb, then change theme back to original Tmobile theme, turn on the mobile network, then no more error 523.
    07-31-08 01:49 AM
    Do what I did...it's easy to fix w/o re loading software, take 2 mins..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ano...44/#post505963
    07-31-08 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD