checked my berry and it said (where the service provider is usually listed @ the top) that there was a sim card error. I did a battery pull and fortunately everything worked upon reboot. Anybody else ever have this issue? I have an 8320 on TMO running OS 4.0.5.52. All is well now, but it tripped me out for a second.
    07-28-08 01:20 PM
    I get that if my bb takes a hard fall, that will usually un-seat the sim. I just open it up, re-seat the sim and fire it back up with no prob.
    07-28-08 03:16 PM
    that happened to me (about 3 weeks ago) when i was going to work.. did battery pull and so far it hasnt been doing that..
    07-28-08 04:25 PM
    yes, that has happened to me once. Like others said, I did a battery pull and the problem went away.

btw, I have the Sopranos theme song stuck in my head now because of your thread title!
    07-28-08 04:41 PM
    I am going to have to say it happened to me once as well. it has been several weeks since it happened. Battery pull seemed to fix it.
    07-28-08 04:51 PM
    thats comforting to know that i wasn't the only one. good looking out yall
    07-28-08 05:08 PM
    Hey jsFett, you should check the T-Mobile site, I believe your running outdated version of OS. I think the latest official tmob release is 4.2. If your interested in that anyway!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:38 PM
    my fault, i had a typo. I'm running OS 4.5.0.52. Thanks for the suggestion though. I think my sim just got unseated.
    07-28-08 06:57 PM
    This happened to me last week! I did NUMEROUS battery pulls, tried leaving my phone off and NOTHING would fix this. I had to go to a Tmobile store. The lady suggested I get a new SIM, on them .. I did, and it works fine, now.
    07-28-08 11:12 PM
    woke up this morning...

...and I got myself a beer!

(sorry, thought u were singing a Doors song - roadhouse blues)
    07-28-08 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD