So I have about 2000+ blocked messages because I was using Crunch SMS, but I did an update/backup to my BB last night and will no longer be using that program. I have changed the settings back to the way they are supposed to be, but I am wondering if there is any way to get all those messages that were blocked from using that program?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    12-06-10 08:13 PM
    Maybe I don't understand your question. All of those blocked messages were received in Crunch SMS instead of your regular SMS program. They are supposed to be blocked so you don't get double messages. Now if you are saying that you upgraded your OS and you lost your Crunch SMS messages then I get what you're talking about. You lose your messages. Nothing you can do about that. That's why I stopped using Crunch SMS. But I stopped using it about six months ago and don't know if they have fixed that.
    12-06-10 08:19 PM
    crunch sms rules!!
    12-06-10 08:27 PM
    Don't think you can get the messages back that were blocked. I just reseted the count after deleting crunch as I hadn't found a way.
    12-07-10 04:05 AM
    Yes all the messages were originally received through Crunch SMS and blocked so I didn't receive double messages, but I am wondering since my BB crash if there was any way of getting those messages back. So far I'm not having any luck finding a way
    12-07-10 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD