6tools update to new version now it says I have a trial version. I won it in the contest. I guess I won a trial. Lol. Anyhelp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 11:22 AM
    When in the app press menu, then select register and enter in your registration code.
    12-05-10 12:08 PM
    Oh, I thought this post was about how SixTools got an update this morning - which it did by the way, Thanks Shao!
    Any particular changes or just bug fixes?
    12-05-10 12:40 PM
    I got 2 updates today! lol
    12-05-10 12:49 PM
    Same for me PK. .29 followed by .30 a few hours later.
    Any idea on the changes?
    12-05-10 12:52 PM
    Nothing really noticable to most users as far as changes, mostly bug fixes from reports people have emailed me. Feature update will be coming soon tho.
    jeffreii likes this.
    12-05-10 01:08 PM
    .30 fixed problem thanks again shoa. You are the best. Program is fantastic. I really like the battery icon.

12-05-10 01:42 PM
    Thanks Shao.

For those who missed it here are the release notes I received:

1.0.29:
    - Minor bug fixes
    - New features will be coming soon in the new year!

1.0.30:
    - quick fix for register option not showing
    12-05-10 02:38 PM
    how do we update to the newest version?
    im on .26
    thanks
    12-05-10 06:05 PM
    I didn't know I had a trial version. I downloaded the app since the beginning when it first came out and now it's asking for me to register. So do I have to pay for it now?
    12-05-10 09:04 PM
    I didn't know I had a trial version. I downloaded the app since the beginning when it first came out and now it's asking for me to register. So do I have to pay for it now?
    If you had the beta version and never paid for it, you will eventually need to obtain a registration code.

I can only assume that your have a beta and it's expired.
    12-05-10 09:43 PM
    how do we update to the newest version?
    im on .26
    thanks
    If you bought it from Mobihand/CrackBerry store you can log in to your software account and download it from the main page there.

If you bought it from App World you'll have to wait for App World to update to the latest version - I don't believe it has yet.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    12-05-10 09:45 PM
    If you had the beta version and never paid for it, you will eventually need to obtain a registration code.

I can only assume that your have a beta and it's expired.
    Well there was an OTA link posted in this forum here a while back ago to download it when it was still free of charge, so I guess it was the beta version? Darn, we'll see how much I miss it over the week and then I'll decide whether to buy it or not.
    12-05-10 10:07 PM
    Well there was an OTA link posted in this forum here a while back ago to download it when it was still free of charge, so I guess it was the beta version? Darn, we'll see how much I miss it over the week and then I'll decide whether to buy it or not.
    Yes it was an Open Beta. Here is the thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ope...ighlight=tools
    12-06-10 07:43 AM
    Hey shao, any News on muting the camera on the torch? I know it is difficult..
    12-06-10 12:43 PM
    Nothing really noticable to most users as far as changes, mostly bug fixes from reports people have emailed me. Feature update will be coming soon tho.
    Have you consider any update that shows 'Save Changes, OK Discard Cancel' after you make changes and just a simply check mark icon for 'None' for slider tones?

please tell us!
    12-06-10 11:24 PM
    I have tried 6 tools and think it has some great functions, but here is my wish list:

1. To be able to select the holster and slider sounds from any of the BlackBerry sounds or the MP3s that I have in memory

2. For the holster and slider sounds to honor the current profile (especially "silent" and "vibrate only")

3. For the assigned shortcut buttons to be disabled while in sleep mode, locked, or in the holster

4. To be able to lock the screen orientation (for Storm and Torch) for individual apps or globally (and to persist after a reboot). There are other tools that attempt this, but none seem to work correctly.
    12-07-10 04:22 PM
    How often does it refresh the stats?

12-08-10 09:08 PM
    Paid for this and its showing 'trial installed' in app world plus it still shows .26 version. What is going on? Trying to update to the latest, but even then appworld says I need to purchase when I already have - whats the deal?
    12-11-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD