Hey what's up? I am currently looking for a couple of theme testers in order to help me out with my designs. I would like to have two maybe 3 folks (at least one guy and one girl for sure) who can be reached right away and who like to be on their blackberries all the time. By "right away" I mean a time frame or perhaps 15 minutes at the most to get back to me, or you could always communicate with me something like "I will get back to you within X amount of time. This "assistant design" position is great if you are a night owl or are up late or work late. You can think of this position as a sort of an "on call" kind of thing except we will be communicating via email.

On average, I can say I do 2 - 3 85XX themes per month. I usually finish those in the evening/night. Who knows maybe by having a couple of people out there helping me out, we can put more free themes here in good old CB? Also, perhaps you have always wanted to start building themes but you sort of wanted to take it slow at first? I could eventually get you started with Theme Building?

Basically, you will be doing 3 things: first: respond to my initial email saying if you are available, second: I will email you the ota, and you will test the theme in particular for a few minutes (I could always make my mind up about a theme within 5 minutes or so), and third be able to send me screen shots using either Capture it or Zona Snap as those don't put a logo on the images. There is of course no remuneration, however you will: be an essential part of design process, get free themes before everyone else does, and you will be providing me a feel for "how things look" once the theme is running on your phone.

Requirements:
    * Have unlimited data ability on your 85XX OS 5.0
    * Be able to get back to me within a reasonable time frame
    * Be able to attach multiple screen shots from your blackberry
    * Have an eye for color and detail
    * I would prefer if you are on a CDMA or GSM network

So if you think you have what it takes, please go ahead and pm me your email and also comment on the thread and don't bail on me :-).

PS
    If you are thinking about getting a new phone soon, and bailing on RIM don't contact me, I only need hard-cored Blackberry 85XX users and fans :-)

I will give greater consideration to those who have been here at CB for a while and who are contributing members. Sometimes people have been here for a while, but they don't post, or there are other who post just crap. So if you are cool, down to earth, and serious, definitely hit me up!
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 12-06-10 at 01:44 AM.
    PVMHIEN likes this.
    12-04-10 06:40 PM
    Come on ladies!
    12-04-10 08:53 PM
    I could try! I'm a girl and definitely have an eye for colour and details, have tested many themes before and I post quite often here too.
    The latest time I will reply to email is probably 12 hours because of time zone differences.

If you're interested then I'll send you a pm with my email!
    12-04-10 09:06 PM
    I could try! I'm a girl and definitely have an eye for colour and details, have tested many themes before and I post quite often here too.
    The latest time I will reply to email is probably 12 hours because of time zone differences.

If you're interested then I'll send you a pm with my email!
    Pm sent, not sure if you can get the 3G BB logo down there though?
    12-04-10 09:21 PM
    Ok I wanna try if u still need someone. I'm on my 6th bb went 2 droid & came back so I'm diehard. Don't wanna chg. I work 16hrs daily & I'm a student so hit me up. [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 10:15 PM
    I will!
    I looove my blackberry and am on it 24/7.
    And i just downloaded blackberry's theme builder today, but am totally lost on it.
    If you already found your people then that's okay

[email protected]
    12-04-10 10:19 PM
    Nahhh we don't get that though..
    12-04-10 10:55 PM
    I'm a girl & I have the 3G bb symbol :]
    12-04-10 11:01 PM
    I'm a girl & I have the 3G bb symbol :]
    I pmed you my email, please contact me there with your name, thanks :-)
    12-04-10 11:27 PM
    Ok I wanna try if u still need someone. I'm on my 6th bb went 2 droid & came back so I'm diehard. Don't wanna chg. I work 16hrs daily & I'm a student so hit me up. [email protected]

Email sent!
    12-04-10 11:29 PM
    I'd love to test themes out for you!! I am a chick with a 8530 os 5.0 blackberry!! And I am a crackberry addict!!! I'm ALWAYS on my blackberry!! I do stay up pretty late at night as well

12-05-10 11:16 AM
    I'd love to test themes out for you!! I am a chick with a 8530 os 5.0 blackberry!! And I am a crackberry addict!!! I'm ALWAYS on my blackberry!! I do stay up pretty late at night as well

You have to pm me your email.
    12-05-10 01:24 PM
    I'd like to if you don't already have enough. I tested COD for you so you should already have my email. Thanks, don't worry if you got your crew!

12-05-10 05:36 PM
    I'd like to if you don't already have enough. I tested COD for you so you should already have my email. Thanks, don't worry if you got your crew!

I already have a few people, thanks though :-)
    12-05-10 05:45 PM
    There is a Sunday evening spot if someone wants to take it :-)
    12-05-10 09:39 PM
    If you're still looking for someone, I'm available anytime. Especially at night, yay insomnia!
    12-06-10 01:35 AM
    If you're still looking for someone, I'm available anytime. Especially at night, yay insomnia!
    Pm me your email :-)
    12-06-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD