For those of you that are WW subscribers I am sure you are aware of the recent problems of being able to access the mobile site on the BlackBerry. I tried clearing the cache, deleting cookies, rebooting my unit, and nothing worked. The only solution was to do the following.

I found the fix for the blackberry to get on the WW website. All attempts of trying to get on via the suggestions offered on this board have failed. But what has worked for me is the following.

1. Open your BB Browser
    2. Hit the menu key and go to options
    3. Go to Browser Configuration
    4. Click on the emulation Mode option and select Microsoft IE
    5. exit
    6. Go to mobile.weightwatchers.com and log in
    7. Once logged in you will be able to access the mobile version of Pts Plus and afterward you can change your emulation mode back to the BlackBerry browser.
    8. Things will be working again.

I cant explain it but for some reason the Pts Plus initiation has to be done with Internet Explorer code. I had problems doing the pts plus initiation on my Mac as well. After I logged into Windows and did the conversion on Internet explorer, things were working on my Mac again.

John
    12-04-10 06:18 AM
    jwolf

Hi. I also had some problems accessing the WW mobile site. You will be pleased to find that the app for WW PointsPlus calculator is finally available through App World. I downloaded it today and it works very well. It calculates food pointsplus values and activity points. You just have to log in with your etools subscriber information. Very easy to use.
    12-17-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD