www.everyappmobile.com/debug/ScreenPlay.jad

Well, right now it's an Alpha version but basically it's a locking app that will include many different ways to lock your blackberry. The stable version will include animated screensavers, 100's of wallpapers, homescreen weather etc etc.

For this current version. Just check "lock keyboard" and after 10 seconds a wheel will appear. You have to move your finger in a circular motion on the progress bars from the top in a clockwise motion. Once, you have filled up the wheel the screen will unlock.

Let me know if it needs to allow more room for error or not. Basically, should it be more accurate or less?
    Last edited by shism2; 12-03-10 at 02:09 PM.
    12-03-10 01:34 PM
    So what does this app do?
    12-03-10 01:49 PM
    Well, right now it's an Alpha version but basically it's a locking app that will include many different ways to lock your blackberry. The stable version will include animated screensavers, 100's of wallpapers, homescreen weather etc etc.

For this current version. Just check "lock keyboard" and after 10 seconds a wheel will appear. You have to move your finger in a circular motion on the progress bars from the top in a clockwise motion. Once, you have filled up the wheel the screen will unlock.
    12-03-10 02:02 PM
    seems like it works ok. maybe 'slightly' less location sesitivity? it could probably pass as is though.
    12-03-10 02:30 PM
    Ya, I was thinking it needs a little more room for error. What do you think though ,to complicated ? Too much? Cool ? Uncool?
    12-03-10 02:39 PM
    Ya, I was thinking it needs a little more room for error. What do you think though ,to complicated ? Too much? Cool ? Uncool?
    its a cool concept. as it is right now, it looks a little much when overlaying the stock homepage, but with the right background, would be pretty sweet. do you have plans to include a couple of different configurations / skins?
    12-03-10 02:44 PM
    Sure do, have any suggestions? Or something that you would want to use?
    12-03-10 02:49 PM
    since it looks like a light disc already... how about something to match this theme - http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/tr...remium-558936/
    12-03-10 02:52 PM
    even better, would be to make it skinable from a users point of view - similar to the latest berry weather's use of icons.
    12-03-10 02:53 PM
    I like that it's a simple, small app.

Would vote to make it somewhat less accurate

I also would like to have the background not be my "desktop". Not sure how much app size would be increased.
    12-03-10 03:48 PM
    For now I can't make it too advanced because of funds. My only app so far: EveryLock, isn't as popular as it should be. It is the best app of it's kind but I haven't gotten everyone on board. What other locking app does what EveryLock does....... NONE ( let me not rant ).

This application is going to have to stay simple for now until I can pay artists to make me cool stuff to work with. I guess the most I can customize this circle thing is the colors it uses.

Things I'm going to do:
    1. Let the user access a online library of backgrounds to choose from. Automatically resized to your phone
    2. Probably allow the customization of the color of progress bars.
    3. Allow some sort of password popup after you unlock it
    4. Allow the user to setup a blacklist of apps the lock screen shouldn't appear on.
    5. Allow some sound to be made when moving your finger around the circle
    6. put some cool battery meter in the middle of the circle.
    7. Allow for weather to be placed somewhere on the screen.
    8. Option to setup weather on the homescreen like berryweather

Please suggest small things you would like added. Would you guys pay for this app if it was commercial(maybe $1.99 becuase I'm definitely going to add alot more things) after the above additions?
    12-03-10 04:21 PM
    Works ok, should be a little easier to get it started and to stay on path once started.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 06:13 PM
    Ok, I should allow make it less sensitive. Thanks.

Any things you would like to see?
    12-03-10 06:15 PM
    Could just allow images from media card as well until you get to online imaging running.

12-03-10 10:12 PM
    I'm a fan of your EverLock app. Not so much this one. It takes too much effort to complete the circle the first time to unlock the screen. I usually have to attempt it 3 or 4 times before it does a complete circle.

I like the concept and I appreciate the work you put into your apps, but this one needs a little work to make it more user friendy. Looking forward to the next update.
    12-03-10 10:22 PM
    I'm definitely going to make it work better.It took a couple hours to make
    12-04-10 12:01 AM
    I'm a fan of your EverLock app. Not so much this one. It takes too much effort to complete the circle the first time to unlock the screen. I usually have to attempt it 3 or 4 times before it does a complete circle.

I like the concept and I appreciate the work you put into your apps, but this one needs a little work to make it more user friendy. Looking forward to the next update.

Not sure why you keep calling it EverLock, but ok.
    12-04-10 12:03 AM
    One more thing is that the program doesn't really stop you from entering other programs.

12-04-10 02:00 AM
    How are you able to get into other applications?
    12-04-10 02:03 AM
    Through side keys. Also is it possible to have it disable when then phone is in bedside more?

12-04-10 02:13 AM
    Through side keys. Also is it possible to have it disable when then phone is in bedside more?

I'm with him I accidentally hit the side key and if it weren't for everlock my private Facebook would have popped up, crap I would have got fired from my house forever my girlfriend standing right there. Nice program though I like it.
    Last edited by applemac; 12-04-10 at 11:43 AM.
    12-04-10 11:32 AM
    Well theres not going to be anymore updates. This was just a sample. However, I will take suggestions and I am looking for some testers soon.

Lol. I still don't understand why people keep calling it "EverLock".
    12-04-10 11:48 AM
    I'll continue to test the program for you

12-04-10 12:28 PM
    Well theres not going to be anymore updates. This was just a sample. However, I will take suggestions and I am looking for some testers soon.

Lol. I still don't understand why people keep calling it "EverLock".
    I didn't call it Everlock I have Facebook Locked down seperate with Everlock.
    12-04-10 12:53 PM
    I didn't call it Everlock I have Facebook Locked down seperate with Everlock.

Are you messing around lol ? You just said you didn't call it 'EverLock' and then said you locked Facebook with 'EverLock'
    12-04-10 01:04 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD