Another question : how do I empty my deleted mails on the curve? I vaguely remember that I could do it on the Pearl, but it was always a hassle to remember where I had to go to do it!
    Your assistance is greatly appreciated (again)!

Thanks,
    Sue
    07-27-08 05:59 PM
    Your deleted mail? If you delete from the device and you are on BIS, those emails are gone. You can go into messages > view folder to check other filed messages on BIS/BES as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 06:01 PM
    Emails that you delete from your device are gone. You don't have to worry about going into some recycle bin or anything like that because there isn't one. Just delete them and you're good
    07-27-08 06:03 PM
    Another question : how do I empty my deleted mails on the curve? I vaguely remember that I could do it on the Pearl, but it was always a hassle to remember where I had to go to do it!

Thanks,
    Sue
    Hi Sue. Welcome to CrackBerry!! The rest of you.....learn something

From within email > Options > email Reconciliation > Menu > Purge Deleted Items.
    Once you click purge, it will bring up all the email accounts assoc with your device - purge them all (one at a time).

Hope thats what you were looking for.
    07-27-08 06:12 PM
    lol....learn something, that just tickled me :P
    07-27-08 06:18 PM
    Different menu on the VZ 8330. Then i delete a email it's gone bye bye forever.
    07-27-08 07:04 PM
    I must be ******** or something. What's the point of having to purge all the deleted emails if you have no access to them in the first place after they've been deleted? Or do we?!
    07-27-08 07:06 PM
    Thanks gang - that was what I was looking for - purge items!

You are all awesome

Sue
    07-27-08 07:15 PM
    All? They told you No! LOL! Glad that's what U were looking for.

07-27-08 07:18 PM
    I think she meant email that were on her email account on her pc. I think lol.

07-27-08 07:29 PM
    I think she meant email that were on her email account on her pc. I think lol.

Thanks,
    Sue
    Come on L~ Keep up!!
    07-27-08 07:33 PM
    Lol ooooops sorry.

07-27-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD