Hi Where can I buy a cheap LCD for my white blackberry 9700.
    Thank you
    11-30-10 07:29 PM
    Dealishop, truesupplier, cnn.cn

Cheapest you will find is probably $75.

Please remember to order by version number etched on the back rather than the price.

you need to order the same version, different versions will cause issues and not work,
    11-30-10 07:33 PM
    sw-box.com Best site
    11-30-10 08:42 PM
    75?! Couldn't you get it cheaper on ebay?

I don't know if this correlates, but I got an iphone lcd for 25 on ebay, I don't know what they really go for. I'll check ebay, see what they're going for on there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 09:07 PM
    I would strongly recommend you get a warranty replacement or repair if the LCD is going on you. Keeping the warranty is worth more than losing it if you cannot replace the blackberry when something does horribly wrong.

11-30-10 09:08 PM
    the 9700 has few different lcd part #'s
    make sure you order the right one
    Blackberry Accessories
    also watch this video how to take the lcd off
    Last edited by gavriel; 11-30-10 at 10:52 PM.
    11-30-10 09:09 PM
    Hi thank you for your suggestions but I can't find the white blackberry 9700 lcd # on the back of the lcd is 402/444. I tried Ebay but they're mostly 150+. Does anyone know a reputable site that will ship the LCD sometime in December

Thanks
    If you don't want to wait for shipping, please take my advice as mentioned earlier in my reply and go to a cellular phone repair shop and pay them (cost will be between $35 and $85) to replace the screen with the correct model. I don't want you to feel bad once you get stuck with a white screen or a wrong model number.

12-01-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD