If anyone has any insight into this I would appreciate it.

I have wallpaper shifter installed on my s2.

It works fine with some picture folders, but does not work with others.

What I mean simply is, I can set a certain folder with say 150 pictures in it, and it will automatically shift the wallpaper and recognize all pictures, yet in other folders with say 30 pictures it will only recognize the first four pictures, and continuously circulate only those 4.

All the files utilize the same naming system, and are all .jpg format.

if any one has another suggestion for a free app that will shift wallpapers and let me select which folder to use I would like to give that a try as well as an option.
    11-30-10 02:13 PM
    11-30-10 02:35 PM
    ill take a peak at that one, altho I think i tried it, and it will not allow me to select folders on my phone. Is that true, or am I thinking of a different appp?
    11-30-10 02:41 PM
    i have the premium version, and i can select only my wallpapers, or the crackberry wallpapers, or both. i'm not 100% sure what the free version allows...
    11-30-10 03:01 PM
    I wish it supported animated wallpapers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 11:54 PM
    I wish it supported animated wallpapers

thats a RIM BlackBerry limitation, unfortunately.
    12-01-10 06:39 AM
    I tried this app just now, and it appears as tho I can not get it to work right. As soon as I turn off all folders from crackberry, and use only my own, once I hit save and refresh, I get "caching wallpapers from crackberry" across the top of my screen, and it stays like that until I pull battery.

Any other suggestions guys?
    12-01-10 12:42 PM
    I tried this app just now, and it appears as tho I can not get it to work right. As soon as I turn off all folders from crackberry, and use only my own, once I hit save and refresh, I get "caching wallpapers from crackberry" across the top of my screen, and it stays like that until I pull battery.

the developer is a moderator here on crackberry. i would shoot him an email ([email protected]) he's pretty good about responding.
    12-01-10 12:50 PM
    Lol nah I figured it out, in the free version, you cannot select wall from your phone, the item I thought was for that, was simply for storing walls from cb,,,, so when I told it to shut off all walls from cb, it got confused when I exited.

Already erased program, not gonna spend money on something simple likechanging walls.
    12-01-10 01:27 PM

This is an issue new to the CB wallpaper changer with the install of 1015. I have the premium version and it won't allow me to select only wallpapers from CB. If I try, it does the downloading banner across the top and only a bat pull fixes. It worked perfect on 713.

12-06-10 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD