So stuck here close to the border of utah and idaho on the 84. Waiting to be reopened because of the storm, listening to Howard Stern on the XM. Man I don't get it, that guy is not funny and the show is just stale. Every couple of minutes there is an awkward silence of about 7 seconds. Because they have nothing interesting or funny to say. All I gotta say is I miss cali and thank goodness for kevin and bean, & the tune-in radio app.

Kevin and Bean > Howard Stern

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 03:18 PM
    To each his own. I listen to Stern every day and love it. It's a hard show to just pick up and listen to out of the blue, a lot of it is on going things that would confuse people just to pick up in the middle.
    11-29-10 03:20 PM
    I do miss listening to him on terrestrial radio. I found it entertaining. Most of the
    local stuff is lame here. I don't even know who Kevin & Bean are. I still listen to
    Phil Hendrie regularly. He's not much of a talk show, but more of a spoof guy. He
    has "guests" that say outrageous things and people that don't know the concept of
    the show call in pretty upset to speak their mind at the "guest." The "guest" is
    actually Phil having a conversation with himself.
    11-29-10 04:04 PM
    Speaking of Stern, heres a clip that involves BB. Howard has a Tour. The real funny stuff starts around 4mins in.

Keep in mind this is NSFW!

11-29-10 05:16 PM
    Not a huge fan of Stern here, I prefer less vulgar entertainment. That being said, he has some clips that I absolutely love. For example when they interviewed people in Harlem about Barack Obama.
    11-29-10 05:45 PM
    I listen to Stern every day and love it. It's a hard
    11-30-10 01:09 AM
    I listen to Stern every day and love it. It's a hard
    So it takes 5 posts of the same thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD