What happen if I play video directly form youtube web page? I mean I am talking about compresion, or is better to use an aplication to see youtube videos, if so, which application do you recomend to download?

Second, can I download and istall OS 6 to my curve 3g 9300? If so, where can I download the os 6?

Best regards.

Comments are welcome
    11-27-10 08:31 PM
    I don't think it will matter, I maybe mistaken but it uses your media player on the phone to play video.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...39/index2.html
    Above is a link to os6 for the 9300 that should help you get started

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 10:12 PM
    Both will be the same regardless. It will use the same data, just some of the youtube apps will have their own independant media player
    11-27-10 10:14 PM
    I would recommend using a Youtube App. Mostly because you'll find the number of mobile videos rather limited if you just go through the website. I've never used a program, but I imagine that helps fix that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 02:48 AM
    Thanks for comments, but...related to OD 6, where can I download it?!
    lunch 007 thanks for the link but english is not my natural lenguage, so it was to much to read! can you set a link to download OS6? Doesw it work fine in a BB 9300 model?, Does it worth comparing OS 5 and OS6?

Comments are welcome
    12-01-10 09:31 PM
    I would always use apps over websites being that they are usually a lot mo intuitive and design specific to the phone your using.
    12-03-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD