So today i bought the 8530 from Boost Mobile. I had previously used the 8330. I activated through their website updating my info on there. It worked. I later then tried recativating my old phone to see what it would do. at that point both phones were not working. I tried reactivating the 8330 to no avail, and then the 8530 started working, but with no data services and no mms. The only way it would work is on Wifi and its still not working.

What do I do?

And would a company not activate a phone because they don't carrier it anymore, even though I was using it was previously?
    11-27-10 06:57 PM
    So today i bought the 8530 from Boost Mobile. I had previously used the 8330. I activated through their website updating my info on there. It worked. I later then tried recativating my old phone to see what it would do. at that point both phones were not working. I tried reactivating the 8330 to no avail, and then the 8530 started working, but with no data services and no mms. The only way it would work is on Wifi and its still not working.

What do I do?

And would a company not activate a phone because they don't carrier it anymore, even though I was using it was previously?

So what are saying here. ,which phone u are trying to get service with 8530 or going back to the 8330-ummmm u lost me...
    11-27-10 07:18 PM
    the 8530.

does the network think i flashed it or something?
    11-27-10 07:19 PM
    the 8530.

does the network think i flashed it or something?
    Yes -just think about it-people are trying to get their sprint phones on the network-try calling boost -a rep should be able to help u get your 8530 working correctly...
    11-27-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD