Is it possible to actually see when an SMS / text message was actually sent as opposed to when it was received. I turn my BB off at night and when I switch on in the morning, I inevitably get a bunch of texts that have all been received at turn on time!
    Would be really useful (for me at least)!!
    I've started using CrunchSMS but that also appears to not have this feature..
    11-27-10 12:35 AM
    I thought I had seen an answer to your question, so I went searching. Unfortunately this thread contains the only answer I found: http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/te...6/#post5516362. An effective alternative would be to leave your phone on 24x7 and use bedside mode to mute the alert tones if they disturb your sleep.
    11-27-10 07:43 AM
    Thanks Jeff
    I found this thread too but i was hoping that there was some way of doing it without actually leaving the phone on all night!
    Strange that they missed this out - seems quite a basic requirement.
    11-27-10 09:05 AM
    Can't you just highlight the message you want and see the time it was sent after clicking on it ? Mine shows the time received near the " from " info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 12:59 PM
    Can't you just highlight the message you want and see the time it was sent after clicking on it ? Mine shows the time received near the " from " info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup, thats true but I'm looking for the time sent!!
    11-27-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD