Is it possible to take or edit a section of a song on my BB and use it as a ringtone? I would appreciate it if anyone had an answer to this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 05:01 PM
    You would need a 3rd party application to do that. Check the 3rd Party Stoftware forum and there's plenty app's for what you're looking to do.

Good luck.
    11-25-10 05:04 PM
    You would need a 3rd party application to do that. Check the 3rd Party Stoftware forum and there's plenty app's for what you're looking to do.

Good luck.
    Thanks, I'll see what I can find out.

11-25-10 05:13 PM
    There's an app called mp3 ringtone creator. Its a paid app but its great! This is one of only two apps I've ever purchased and its worth it. Ill worn you its tough to get the hang of but like I said, worth it.

11-25-10 05:52 PM
    you can do it with realplayer in your computer and then move the piece to your card
    11-25-10 07:59 PM
    You can also do it with a program for your PC called Audacity. It is free as well and can be downloaded from Download.com
    11-25-10 08:57 PM
    If you have a mac, you can do it in Garageband. That's how I create all of my ringtones and they come out with good quality.
    11-25-10 09:45 PM
    +1 for Audacity. Great free app. Very easy to do what you want with this program.
    11-25-10 10:06 PM
    Another +1 for Audacity. It does way more but I've had good success in picking out the exact parts of the song I want to make a ringtone out of!!

11-26-10 01:36 AM
    Where would I find Audacity?

11-26-10 07:21 AM
    Just google it on the internet! I've used it to make several ringtones and again its a free program ( if its free its for me )

11-27-10 01:17 AM

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder
    11-27-10 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD