Hi all,

I'm new to OS6 so I'm just wondering if this is normal operation.

When I get a text message, I click the notification drop down bar and it has "John (Mobile)" and that's it. No preview of the message. Is that correct?

Would be nice if it actually showed a snipet of the message contents like how email notifications will show the snipet of the subject.

Thanks!
    11-25-10 03:45 PM
    I have a similar situation, only whenever I click on it my calendar agenda drops down for some reason.
    11-26-10 09:47 AM
    the calendar is always there when you click the notification bar, but i'm specifically wondering about text messages.

looks like it only shows the person that sent it, not a message preview.

can anyone else confirm? no one texts? only bbms?
    11-27-10 08:32 PM
    When I pull down my notification bar, it does show a one line preview of the message next to the name of the contact.
    11-29-10 02:57 AM
    When I pull down my notification bar, it does show a one line preview of the message next to the name of the contact.
    which leak do u have? im running .353 on a 9330 and im not seeing that. RIM should find some way to make it an option to choose what you want to display there. for example i dont want my calendar to show up on my notifications bar
    11-29-10 03:57 PM
    Im running a hybrid .358 but it also worked on .344 with a 9700.
    11-29-10 08:35 PM
    Is there a fix for this issue? as it would be nice to see a preview of a sms from the notification bar like it is with bbm, email etc
    01-22-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD