how come i can not delete my old fb messeges in my messages folder, i tried delete prior, i tried to open up the message but my fb account opens and the message wont fully load and i cant delete the message there. i tried everything i can think of. i have tried to recomcile now too. nothing. my fb messages or status or post stay in the message folder. some of these might of been from before i upgraded my bb and fb.

anyone have a solution?

thanks

p.s.is there a way to unlock my phone(bold 9700) without buying a code?

how do i do the math or get a code?

thanks again!!
    11-25-10 09:15 AM
    Open the facebook applications, then delete them from there, then try deleting them from the messages application.
    11-25-10 09:20 AM
    p.s.is there a way to unlock my phone(bold 9700) without buying a code?

how do i do the math or get a code?

thanks again!!
    Nope, you can't and it's very cheap to get a code and that leaves your phone unlocked for eternity
    11-25-10 09:21 AM
    There's the blackberry unlocking forums, just bump a thread.

Give your device a battery pull, it'll remove the "marked for deletion" messages that won't go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 10:51 AM
    This happens to me with every 3-4 FB messages, they won't delete from the msg app. Some are duplicate which only 1 will delete. When I check messages in FB (both the app and the mobile site), they aren't there. Battery pull won't git rid if them either. What I have to do is clear the cache in FB and then do a battery pull.

11-25-10 01:25 PM
    Another bug for os6 I imagine...or at least the app not responding well with os6, one or the two....is annoying, but not a huge deal to me.

Also a BP won't solve the trick, unless you do what starchit mentioned.

11-25-10 05:08 PM
    I am having this same irritating problem - i have an 8820 and am a fairly new BB user - my FB personal messages come to my message"in box" on my phone - and it is very annoying that they will not go away - they are over 60 days old and are deleted from the message section on my FB - will they eventually go away - also what is a "battery pull?"
    12-08-10 02:49 AM
    I am having this same irritating problem - i have an 8820 and am a fairly new BB user - my FB personal messages come to my message"in box" on my phone - and it is very annoying that they will not go away - they are over 60 days old and are deleted from the message section on my FB - will they eventually go away - also what is a "battery pull?"
    A battery pull, is when you remove the battery for 10 seconds, and reinsert it. Thus, rebooting the blackberry.

12-08-10 02:51 AM
    I have a BB instant message in my mailbox which i cant delete . i have deleted the message content but the heading wont go . 8520 curve
    12-08-10 02:58 AM
    I just got the same problem. Thia has happened occasionally and the only way to get rid of the message is to clear the Facebook cache on your phone and then do a battery pull. I just did this and it worked. It must be a bug with facebook app. Also.... you guys should download QuickPull. Much easier than a battery pull and does the same thing.
    12-08-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD